35. Turning to a Hybrid

Klaus's POV

"Thank you, Elena."

"Go to hell." She said in disgust.

I ignored her commentary and started to sank my fangs in her neck and draining her. I started to hold her tightly, so she won't make any moves and started to feel my veins showing up and when I see that she is dead and that I drain her, I released her. Blood drop over my mouth as the flame in the bowl was extinguished. My breath is now heavy as I walked over to the stone steps and I was starting to feel it.

"I can feel it. It's happening." I said to myself.

I felt a new kind of power taking control over me and then I started to feel every bone breaking.

"Yes!" I yelled happy.

I'm finally a true hybrid!

Suddenly I felt getting thrown through the air.

"Phasmatos Infero Eseri Gratas, Disasustos Vom, Mas Pro Je Ta Sue Te. Victamas Veras. Phasmatos Tribum, Niha Sue Exilum, Disasustos Vom, Mas Pro Je Ta Sue Te. Levam, Mina Sue Te, Disasustos Vom, Mas Pro Je Ta Sue Te. Phasmatos Veras. Fes Matos Tribum, Mas Pro Tes Unum. Victas Ex Melam, Phasmatos Vanem. Mas Pro Je Ta Sue Te." I hear Bonnie chanting.

What the bloody hell? She was dead!

"No! You were dead!" I said more to myself but she continued to do her changing.

The witch was about to kill me, then Elijah approached me and the witch stopped chanting.

What the bloody hell is going on? Elijah was daggered.

"Elijah?"

"Hello, brother!" Elijah said and grabbed my heart.

What the bloody hell is he doing?

"In the name of our family, Niklaus..." he said and before I could say something, Caroline threw Elijah out of me.

"He didn't bury them in the sea! Do you really thought I would let him do that? Came on, Elijah!" Caroline yelled.

Where did she come from?

"What?" Elijah asked.

"They are in a safe place. If you kill me, you'll never find out." I said.

"Elijah! Don't listen to him!" Stefan yelled.

"I'm sorry." Elijah said to them and then the three of us fled.

***

I spent a good time in my werewolf form and when I got back to my human form (and I was completely naked), I just looked at the nature and felt a new appreciation. For some reason, in a wolf form, I feel so much more connected to the nature...

"Hey, hybrid!" I heard Caroline behind me, making me smirk. "I brought some clothes."

She threw me the bag and with vamp speed I got dressed.

"Thank you... for everything..." I said and she smiled.

I kissed her passionately, without caring if someone could appear or not, and I started to let a trail of kisses to her neck.

"Nik..." she gasped, making me smirk.

"You're the best." I said and kissed her again.

"Nik, I'm loving what we are doing but Elijah wants to see his siblings. And he is mad that you spent 2 days killing and we cleaning the mess."

"It was 2 days?" I asked and she nodded. "Wait. That means I can change whenever I want. This is a fantastic day!"

I kissed her again with excitement and she smiled to me when broke the kiss.

"I like seeing you like this. Happy..."

"You had a big part in this. No one helped me as much as you."

"No problem. I love you and I want to see you happy."

"I love you too. More than you can possibly imagine." I said and she kissed me passionately.

Caroline's POV

"You know... if you want, we can go my apartment to be more comfortable." I said with a innocent look, he smirked and vamp speed us to my apartment.

He closed the door and kissed me passionately, I jumped over to him, wrapping my legs around his waist and we kissed again.

"I missed you so much..." he whispered while he was kissing my jawline and then my neck.

"Nik..." I moaned and he smirked and keep with his sweet torture. "I want you so badly..."

He ripped my dress, making me be only in my underwear, and by just looking at me, he got really hard. I get rid of his t-shirt and then grab one of his necklaces and pulled him into a kiss filled with lust and passion.

He quickly moved us to the bedroom and I quickly get rid of his pants. I was now on the top and was letting kisses all over him, then I removed his boxers and I smiled when I saw how hard he was. I kissed him and started to tease him, so he make us turn, so he could be on top and I started to feel him inside me.

"Nik..." I moaned. "Yes! Just like that! Oh, my God! I'm almost there... don't stop! Please... oh!"

"I love you." I whispered.

"I love you too." He whispered and kissed me softly.