25. Meeting Stefan Salvatore

No One's POV

It was 1922 and just another night for Rebekah in Gloria's. Gloria was singing some song while everybody was enjoying themselves.

"Guess who my eyes have just spied, ladies? Looking for a good time, Mr. Salvatore?" Gloria asked.

"Save me a dance, Gloria." He said and walked over to the waiter to pour himself a glass of champagne but Rebekah took it before he could.

" He said and walked over to the waiter to pour himself a glass of champagne but Rebekah took it before he could

"Ooh. Please, help yourself." Stefan said when Rebekah was walking away without looking, making her stop and turn to see him.

"Oh, I always do." Rebekah said and walked over him. "Careful, Mr. Salvatore." Then she licked his lips and whispered to his ear. "You're still wearing your date. She's lovely..."

Rebekah was about to walk away but he stopped her by grabbing her by the arm.

"No, no, no. Who are you?" He asked curious, Rebekah only puts her finger to her lips to tell him to be quiet and just like that, she walks away, making Stefan look at her in interest.

***

Gloria was singing another song and the waiter was pouring champagne in the tower of champagne, while Rebekah was dancing with some man but looking at Mr. Salvatore, who was at the bar drinking with his friends. Rebekah decided to stop dancing and join the man she met earlier and his friends.

"Sorry to crash the fun, boys, but some of us actually come here to hear the music. Not you." Rebekah said, tired of the noise they were making.

"I am so sorry, sweetheart. Are we offending you?" Stefan asked faking to be apologetic, which made his friends laugh.

 Are we offending you?" Stefan asked faking to be apologetic, which made his friends laugh

"It would take a lot more than a baby face like this to offend me." She said while touching his face and then was about to walk away but he goes after her.

"Ahem. Hey, hey." He said making her turn to look at him. "You ever going to tell me your name?"

"Sure. When you earn it." She said then whispered to his ear. "Now do Gloria a favor and stick a sock in it."