79. Announce Klaroline's Engagement

Caroline's POV

I know it might seem weird to accept to get married to a guy in the morning after the first date but it's Nik... Nik and I have the longest love story that anyone has... We learn together, we grew up together, we turned into imortal creatures together, we run from Mikael together, we kept each other's secrets, we always stayed together no matter what happened, we were there for each other. Nik and I had many fights, more than I can count, but we also made truces and went through a lot together, he was my rock when I needed and I was his. All that we went through during these centuries only made our bond even more strong than already was, all the obstacles, all the fights, all the pain and hurt that we went through took us here and makes me realize that we needed to make the mistake of not being official and that we needed to broke up and have sometime just as friends so we could see how much we mean to each other. I always knew that I loved Nik and that I was in love with him but I never realized how strong it was... I didn't let myself see how much I love and need Nik because I wasn't ready to face that someone that can make me so happy, can also make me feel like nothing and be my weakness... I used to hate when Nik said that love is a vampires greatest weakness but now I believe he has a point, I mean I still don't think he was completely right but I do believe love can be our greatest weakness because I know that if something happened to Nik that would completely destroy me, but I also believe that love can be our greatest strength because I couldn't be able to go through so much if it wasn't for having Nik or Rebekah or Elijah or any of the people I care about, the people I love made me get up when I was down and fight back, showing me that love can be our greatest strength.

Once Nik and I got to the Quarter we saw Stefan, Rebekah, Elijah and Katherine looking at us.

"Where the bloody hell have you been? We thought something had happen to you!" Rebekah said.

"Sorry." I said to her and then looked at them and said. "We didn't meant to worry you guys, Nik took me to a place out of New Orleans and after the date we got tired and decided to go to one of our mansions so we could sleep in a nice bed and then make the trip back."

"Meaning, you guys couldn't take anymore and had to have sex without having us to interrupt you." Katherine said.

"Katerina..." Elijah said with a warning tone and she just shrugged.

"No. We just sleep." I said.

"So the date didn't go well? Please tell me you're not again just friends because we all know that won't work." Rebekah said, making me chuckle.

"Maybe the Big Bad Hybrid wasn't able to perform." Katherine said, making Nik getting angry.

"I'm sure that didn't happen..." Stefan said, coming in defense of his best friend, then looked at Nik and said. "But if it did, it's fine... no judgment."

"That wasn't why we didn't got intimate. We just decide to not rush into things." Nik said.

"Meaning Care." Stefan said.

"No, it was a decision we made together." Nik said but I noticed that he was gesturing to them that was my decision.

"Anyway... today after breakfast something did happen..." I said with a huge smile.

"What?" They asked all curious.

"Nik and I are getting married!" I said with the biggest smile I could make.

I was so happy that I just wanted to jump in excitement and yell to the world that I'm with Nik and that I'm the happiest and luckiest woman in the world.

"Proposing? I thought you were taking things slow..." Elijah said.

"That's what I thought but when Nik propose I realized that getting married with him was what I truly wanted. Screw going slow... I want to be with Nik every single day of our immortal lives and that I want to be Niklaus Mikaelson's wife. I want to be by his side... always and forever." I said and Nik kissed me passionately.

I knew there was people in the room but all I wanted was to be with him... I wanted to show him that I'm his and no one else's.

"See! This is why I said that they need to bone." Katherine said making me stop kissing Nik.

"I'm sorry guys. We are just very happy." I said while Nik kept kissing my neck with his arms wrapped around me and feeling my back against his chest.

"Nik, can you get off of her for one minute so I can see the ring without puking at your display of affection."

"You're lucky I'm in a good mood, sister. Elijah, Stefan... I would like to talk to you in private." Nik said and they went to the office, leaving me with Rebekah and Katherine so I could show them the ring and tell them all about the date and the proposal.

"That's so romantic... I can't believe we are talking about my brother Nik." Rebekah said and I just smiled, I haven't been able to stop smiling since the proposal.

"Who would know that the feared Hybrid could be so lovey-dovey..." Katherine said.

"He acts all though but inside is a softy... like a teddy bear." I said making them laugh. "Just don't tell him I said that because I know how much he likes to have a certain reputation."

"Even if I would love to throw that to his face, I like you so I won't tell..." Katherine said.

"Girls, I have one thing to ask you."

"Sure. What is it?" Rebekah asked.

"Would you be my bridesmaids?"

"Yes! You know this is my dream ever since we were little girls." Rebekah said.

"I would love to. But you better not give us lame dresses."

"I would never. I thought you girls could help me out with my dress and then you would see what you wanted your dress to be like, you just had to agree on a color." I said and then we hugged again.