Chapter 3- A Saviours Redemption

Furiously punching the pillow in anger, Lacey patted my back awkwardly. Honestly, I thought the days of doing this sort of shit was over, long gone. Guess not. "Saige, honestly he's not worth all of this." She sighed into my back. I knew she was right, god sake I knew, but the way he plays me around like this. I'm already mentally, and physically, preparing myself for the massive haul of abuse heading my way.

"I know, but he infuriates me so much." I practically growl, resulting in a small giggle from behind me. "Come on Saige, night out? Alcohol?" She hints, sparking my interest. That sounded perfect, and well needed. My head lifts up, maybe that's what I need, to drown all my anger in cheap alcohol surrounded by horny couples rubbing their assets together. Yep, perfect.

I turn my head to face Lacey, we both grin at each other, our night planned. See, she always knew what I needed, it was as if we were attached by some sort of mental wire. A cunning glint shone from her deep blue eyes as she slowly reached under her bed, pulling two bottles of vodka and a bottle of Jägermeister onto the covers.

Guess who's not going to remember a thing from tonight?

~

Waiting for the taxi I glanced in the mirror, eyeing my appearance worryingly. My auburn brown hair was straightened, just reaching under my boobs. I applied minimal makeup, some foundation, a bit of contour on the cheeks, some eyeliner and mascara. My plump lips were stained a red-ish colour, highlighting them from the simplicity of my face.

I had somehow assorted a reasonable outfit for the night, a black cropped skirt and dark blue halter neck crop top, along with suede black boots and a leather choker. Lacey looked stunning, her healthy hair illuminated by the deep blue velvet dress she was wearing, along with heeled leather mules.

Suddenly a beep from outside had us rushing around the room grabbing bags, money, phones and what-not. After quickly downing a couple more jägerbombs and vodka shots we hurried out the house, tumbling to the taxi laughing. "Where to?" The driver asked, slightly amused at our antics while getting in to his vehicle. "The night is young my friend, take us too thou town." Lacey joked in an ancient sounding voice. We erupted in laughter, clinging onto each other as tears threatened to fall.

After the interesting ride in the taxi, we both headed to the opening of the club- which was littered with drunk men and women downing drinks of god knows what. Flashing our ID's we were immediately granted access. Entering the main room we looked around eagerly. Every other second the dark atmosphere was illuminated by a blinding white light, mimicking the beat of the music. All around us men and women grinded against each other in sexual ways. Ahh, drunk people.

We immediately made our way to the bar, swiftly ordering more drinks to quench our thirst for unconsciousness. Instantly, a couple of men swarmed us, asking all sorts of questions, flirting terribly. We both laughed, humouring the men into pushing their plea for meaningless sex. A few more drinks popped up in front of us, causing our intoxication to rise dangerously high.

Suddenly, I turned to my right to notice Lacey messily snogging one of the men against the walls. I inwardly laughed, of course she would not be coming home tonight. I turned towards the dancefloor, I could have fun too. Spotting a man scanning me enthusiastically I headed straight to him, dancing provocatively against his groin. What, he was good looking? He began whispering dirty things into my ear, I humoured him, not wanting to miss out on a chance to remove Damon from my mind. However, mid-swerve his image once again popped up.

My frustration began to rise, even high amounts of alcohol couldn't block out his arrogant smirk in my mind. Placing a hand on the man in front of me I announced I had to go to the bathroom. Stumbling across the dancefloor I quickly found myself behind the que of awaiting bladders. Honestly, I don't know how I didn't end up breaking my neck on the way.