Chapter 4- Confusing Seduction

The taste of bile and vodka was burning its way through my throat. Damon held my hair gently as I continued to unbearably puke onto the floor in front. As soon as the car had stopped and I attempted to stand, the disgusting sensation of liquid ascending into my throat hit my hard. I had been like this for around 5 minutes.

I desperately wavered my hand towards Damon's face, "Please don't look at me, it's disgusting." Another gip causes my back to arch once again. When at last my body had settled the urges to remove its inner workings, I felt Damon's arms wrap around my body, as he hauled me into his arms for the second time this night. Tears slipped down my cheek, causing me to hide my face into his chest.

All I could think about was that man's hands all over my body, gripping me painfully, hitting me. If Carter and Damon hadn't have arrived, I honestly fear I would have lost my life. The way they had abused me so easily, it shook me to the core.

"I swear to god, I will kill them, painfully slow." I feel his deep, emotionless voice vibrate against my ear. I whimpered slightly, releasing more tears. "They will pay for what they did to you." The anger in his voice increased, and his grip on me tightened- as if it was taking all his effort to not return to the scene and beat the offenders to death. I heard the door in front open and soon after I was softly placed on his bed. I sat with my head down, the images of the man's belt removing replaying over and over and over in my mind.

But soon enough those images were removed as Damon lifted my chin, ordering my eyes to meet his. At first I could see the clear anger emitting from him, but once he scanned my bruised face, fear and guilt took over. He manoeuvres his hand to my cheek, stroking the area with his thick callous thumb.  "Thankyou." I murmur weakly, staring deeply into those familiar grey eyes. He closed his lids, breathing in, like he had been waiting for me to reveal my trust all his life.

"You shouldn't have allowed yourself to get so drunk." His tone was saddened, not the usual strong, clear vocals he possessed. Was he blaming me, trying to say it was my fault because I was drunk?

Anger suddenly boiled up inside me, but soon enough I understood. He was right. He wasn't pushing the blame to me, he was just stating the obvious. Clearly, me being drunk doesn't justify the actions in which took place, but I wouldn't have been in the situation, outside alone, if I wasn't so drunk. I sniffled "Can I use your bathroom?" He nods, immediately helping me up and leading me there.

I knew where it was, so it confused me why he decided to assist me there, but I said nothing. Presenting me with a toothbrush I thankfully chuckled. "I'll also leave you with something to change in to." He announced, quickly leaving the room. Something to change in to? Was I staying here all night? I decided I would ask him after I was finished in the bathroom.

The toothbrush resembled the colour of my eyes, a bright forest green.

I was using anything and everything to try and forget the scarring events of tonight. As I brushed my teeth, flashes of their violence presented themselves in my mind, my eyes catching on to their marks. The gash on my top lip, the bruise on my neck, the harsh marks left by their rope-like fingers. I closed my eyes, inhaling deeply.

Exiting the bathroom I notice the emptiness of the room. Damon must be downstairs. My eyes catch to the fabrics folded on the bed- an oversized dark blue and white checkered shirt and black boxers, which resembled shorts on me. Releasing my body from its harsh confinement of my bra and panties, I thrust on the shirt and 'shorts'. Buttoning the shirt up so that it was just covering my breasts, I realise how the short sleeves don't mask the intended marks. Sighing, I departure the room, heading to the living room downstairs.

Upon entering, I see that Damon is stood by the varnished oak door frame, a bulky muscled arm leaning against the high areas of the wood. He's on the phone, speaking in a harsh hushed toned, but as soon as he sees me he ends the call. His eyes scan over me, from top to bottom. I shuffle awkwardly, rubbing my wrists together. "Thanks for the clothes."