Chapter 31- Red Dress

I was now able to view the loft apartment in all its glory, the sun illuminating through the wall length window aiding my sight. At this moment in time, my sight was limited due to the fact that I was still trapped in bed by Damons heavy arm across my abdomen. However, through the gap between the door, (which was wide open as Damon ordered that he wanted to 'hear my moans echo') I could see the colourful main room. Art littered the walls, as many items of furniture did the wooden floor. Countless artsy chairs and sofas were placed around the room, along with wall placed mirrors and lamps.

From what I could see it was cluttered, but at the same time beautiful, and ordered in a way that made it look deliberately messy. The suns light highlighted each colour, at the same time as reflecting patterns from the mirror against the wall covered in different photo frames. From what I could see, it's was stunning, modern at the same time as fun. What was surprising however, was that it was not what I had expected. I had expected something sleek, marble, polished wood, that was of course Damon. But this? This was me. I was a clutter, I loved art, adoring most paintings, small sculptures etc. I feel as though a house should express your personality, and although I suppose this bedroom was more Damon, the main living room outside was me.

And I appreciated it, I enjoyed it. The room we were in now had the polished floors, sleek furniture but at the same time still held many art pieces on the wall and bedside tables. I heard Damon stir next to me and replaced my attention to him. I was thankfully lucky to experience his beautiful face on a few occasions. Unfortunately, most of the time it was the other way around and I would experience one of two options. One being me awake to see him staring at me, playing with a strand of my hair, or two, him not being there at all.

I can't say I thoroughly enjoy either, it was best when I awoke before him and was able to experience his flawless features in their most vulnerable form, but any moment with him was one I would cherish. "Mmm." He mumbled, shifting me closer to him, replacing the arm on my abdomen with his head. His fingers traced patterns against my legs. I closed my eyes peacefully, these were some of the best moments I had with Damon. Placing my hand on his morning head of hair, I rubbed it, almost maternally due to his vulnerable looking state.

"I love you Damon." I whispered, as I felt him shift to rise above me. Attempting to open my eyes, they were swiftly closed as I felt Damons lips on mine. I sighed, my muscles relaxing as he slid his arms beneath my back, supporting my weight as I sunk further into ecstasy. We should be tired, we had fucked for hours after virtually no sleep, and now it was 4PM. Indeed we had only around 3 hours sleep (yes, we may have been 'up' for 6 hours.)

My stomach grumbled, erupting the calm silence as we melted into each others touch. Damon broke apart laughing. "I think Bella is hungry." He smirked, getting out of bed butt naked and making his way to the bathroom. I shook my head, removing his gorgeous form from my mind, focusing on his words.

"Bella?" I asked, curious as to why he had decided to name my stomach. He rubbed his hand on the back off his neck, and I'm pretty sure I saw a slight hint of red against his otherwise flawless cheeks. I narrowed my eyes smiling, what was he hiding? "It was my grandmothers name, I thought it would be nice for, you know." He gestured towards his stomach. I froze, staring at him. "But if you don't like it, that's fine, in fact, forget I even said it, it's totally stupid just-" I got out of bed, silencing him with a long kiss on his lips.

He smirked, lowering his hands to my thighs before picking me up against him. I didn't want to break the kiss, I questioned whether I actually could. My love for this man sky rocketed, I don't care about the terrible things he has done, the lives lost because of him, he's good. I sure as hell don't question the fact that any life he took was for a legitimate reason. This man, my Damon, he was good.