Chapter 12- Deceitful Danger

"Let me into your heart!" I sung my heart out to the familiar childish gambino song, pretending the spatula was a microphone. Nothing could bring down my mood. The mouthwatering sent of crispy bacon wrapped around my senses, could this get any better?

I began shaking my arse around the place, an explicit sight for any unwanted visitors as the only thing shielding my almost nude body was one of Damons shirts and my lace panties. "Can't stand it, back handed." I emptied the bacon on the plate to the side of me, which was already adorned with fried eggs, beans, sausages, hash browns- you name it.

I spun on my heel, dancing still, to notice an amused Damon resting his arms on the door frame. I immediately pushed the fabric of the shirt to attempt to cover my breasts, unfortunately this only caused Damons smirk to enlarge. My cheeks reddened, of course he fucking witnessed me dancing my heart out to Childish Gambino.

In order to mask my embarrassment and change the subject, I whipped around, grabbing the plate of steaming hot food and began to present it to Damon, a childlike grin painting my features. "Anyone ask for a full English breakfast?"

Suddenly, after placing my masterwork of cuisine on the countertop, he grabbed my face before kissing me deeply, hungrily. My knees wavered slightly, that was far to strong for a simple morning kiss. He pulled away staring at me, my eyes casted downwards, slightly embarrassed by the way my body responded to one kiss.

Lifting my chin, forcing me to look at him he stared at my lips, desire in his eyes. "I'm going to kiss you like that every mornings saige, oh, and don't leave bed until I tell you to, I almost thought last night was a dream." He smirked before proceeding to spank my arse. I punched him slightly, but he only winked, pouring some orange juice and leading me to the table, plate in hand.

"Smells delicious." He grunted. My eyes lit up at that, oh my god he actually didn't look at it with disgust. He noticed my sudden increase in mood and frowned, "Don't get too excited, I haven't tasted it yet." He chuckled, digging a fork into a slither of bacon. I mimicked his actions, lifting a perfectly cooked piece of bacon to my mouth. I took a bite out of it and moaned, I fucking love bacon. I felt the table slightly move, rock slightly. I looked up confused to notice Damon gripping the edge of the table, his eyes glued on me.

"What?" My speech was muffled slightly due to the fact that I had a mouth full of meaty goodness, but I was still audible.

"You can't moan like that when your eating Saige." His eyes never left my lips. Realisation hit me as I glanced quickly under the table. My eyes widened, "You fucking pervert!" I laughed with a disgusted expression. His face didn't change as he stared at my features. "You're practically naked, opposite me and moaning, I can't help it Saige, I've had you twice now, I'm never going to forget the feel of you" he continued his words as he leaned closer from across the table, staring at my lips "I'm never going to get enough of your sweet body, the feel of me inside of you." Just as I thought he was about to kiss me, he dug his fork in a hash brown before leaning back in his chair.

I had to cross my legs at his words, the power this man had over me was unbelievable, and incredibly unfair. He arose from his chair and swiftly made his way around to me, leaning over my back and placing his head on my shoulder. "Feeling a little flushed Saige?" He whispered against my ear, slightly nibbling at the lobe before spinning my chair to face him.

"You know what your words do to me." I breathed out, tilting my neck back. Just as he was about to kiss me a shrill noise erupted from his bedroom. I hopped up and ran off before he could grab me back in his arms. I knew I'd never escape if he did.

Scurrying for my phone, I picked it up, putting the speaker to my ear. It was Lacey. "Sachs, where are you?" She sounded slightly panicked, I was instantly alarmed, worried. I noticed Damon at the door, but turned my back, pressing the phone closer to my ear. "I'm at Damons why, what's wrong Lacey?" I hear a slight movement on the other line. "Can you come to my house asap, girl emergency." She laughed, all though it didn't seem like she found anything funny.

I frowned slightly. "I'll be there in 15 minutes." She ended the call. Weird, I hope everything's alright. Without warning a felt strong arms snake around my waist "You're not going anywhere." I sighed slightly, although I was internally happy by the possession of him. "Lacey emergency, I won't be gone long, then I'll come back?" I questioned slightly, wondering if he actually wanted to spend time with me today.

"That wasn't a question Saige, I have you, I'm not letting you out of my sight." I chuckled, "okay Damon, that sounds dangerously controlling, it's Lacey, nothing terrible will happen." All of a sudden his lips were on mine, a hand gripping the back of my neck, pushing me closer to him.

He released and I gasped for air, "Come back as soon as your done and we can pick up what we left off." He winked, rubbing a thumb against my bottom lip. I snaked my way out of his hold, running for the bathroom with some clothes from my bag and the rest of my necessities from the morning.

****

Finally ready, dressed in a red satin slip dress, accompanied with a white tee -which had embroidered roses at the top left, fishnet tights and deep red snake skin boots, I left my hair straight at my sides. Exciting the bathroom, my face only covered with a bit of concealer, eyeliner and lipgloss, I grabbed my bag and phone.

Damon was sat up on his bed, his head rested on a pillow and a laptop in front of him, he glanced up at me. I noticed his body tense up. I reacted by furrowing my brows, confused. "You looks so fucking fuckable right now." His hands balled into fists at his sides. "I won't be long." I laugh, leaving his room and making my way to my car.

****

I arrived at Lacey's, only 5 minutes later than I said I'd be. Locking my car, I walked up her drive, but for some strange reason the hairs on my back stood up. It felt as if someone was watching me. I looked around the street, but didn't spot any danger, the street was empty.

Brushing it off to be just my mind playing tricks, I knocked on Lacey's front door. I froze. The door opened as I tapped, as if it had recently been broken into, and left, only looking shut. I had a sudden urge to ring Damon, my worrying feeling for Lacey was too high. "Lacey?" I called out, taking a single step into the hall way. I could see the living room from here, there was a smashed mirror on the floor. I whipped out my phone and text Damon: I think something bad happened to Lacey, get here asap.

I was about to call out her name, louder this time, when I noticed what seemed to be a body to the side of me. Immediately, I sprinted to it, calling out Lacey's name, but as I got closer, it noticed it was just a pile of clothes, laid out to resemble that of a body. I sent another message; Damon somethings wrong..

Something wasn't right. I hear a slight shuffle to the right of me. Just as my head turns to the right I feel a rough arm grab my throat and cover my mouth. I lash out but more arms move to grab my body, restricting all movement. Damon! All I want to do is scream for him to help me, but it's no use. Quickly, and with great precision, I'm carried round the back of Lacey's house and hauled into a van, followed by two other men.

I go to scream and run up but pain suddenly races through my head. I feel a fist hit and leave my cheek, I gasp out in pain. Another follows, and then my head greets the metal behind me, smacking me out of consciousness.

The last thing I see before blacking out into a pit of pain was the doors sliding shut, and the darkness engulfing me.

********

LIKE AND COMMENT!