Chapter 11- Pure Serenity

********************************************
                             Play song.
********************************************

Blessed by the company of Damon Sharpe, a weight was released from my body, allowing me to visit the realm of blissful sleep. For so long had I been plagued by painful memories of the men, and sometimes Damon. Too many times had I woken up in a pool of sorrowful tears, my mother stroking my forehead. But not this night. I felt at ease, relaxed, completely composed.

My eyes opened slightly, the room was dark, however a small reflection of moonlight aided my eyesight, illuminating the room in a gentle glow. I wasn't cold, I was warm, inside and outside. My mind ran away to memories of the night we shared as I slowly listened to the silent air outside, which was occasionally interrupted by the stray sound of a car rolling by.

So many revelations, so much weight released from my shoulders. I smiled to myself, stroking my neck, recalling the many kisses I had felt throughout the night, reminding me I wasn't alone and that everything was real. That it had happened.

Suddenly, but subtly, a melancholy melody, played on a grande piano, interrupted the silence, alerting me to understand that Damon was no longer in bed. My ears tuned in on the notes, which were being played with so much emotion. For a split second, my heart dropped, but I was soon overcome with serenity. Damon Sharpe plays the piano, Damon Sharpe, the ruthless criminal and gang lord of this town.

He continuously shocks me to no end, once again I find myself enticed to his elusive personality. The personality that only I got to see.

The tempo suddenly picked as the notes got higher, it was if each note told a story. It was beautiful. Without thinking I gently swung my legs up and around to the edge of the bed. Completely naked, I wrapped the thin sheets around my body, and slowly made my way to the room that was emitting the beautiful tune.

Once again, the room was lightly lit by the moonlight which shone through several windows. Shadows danced gently, I made my way across to the piano. Damon didn't even lift up his gaze, focused on the story he played with his fingers. I felt something warm slide down my left cheek. I smiled gently, tears of happiness slowly leaving trails along my skin.

I have never felt so happy in my life. This moment I will never forget. This moment, I never want to end. Slowly, as I made my way to stand next to Damon, I noticed his eyes finally land on me, looking up through his eyelashes. My breath caught slightly in my throat. The moons gaze and shadows highlighted his features, defining his bone structure but still allowing me to see the light from his eyes. Specks of green illuminating in the darkness.

When his eyes landed on me the music stopped. He just stared at me in awe, as I did him.

However, with sudden intention he arose from his seat and made his away across the short space separating us, grabbing either side of my head in his palms and rushing my lips to his.

He kissed me. It was so different to all those other times, this was passionate, emotional. For the first time since I met this man, I feel as though I have seen the real him. I believed I had on multiple occasions before, but this was different. Our kiss proceeded, neither of us wanting to break apart. Suddenly I feel his arms snake down to my waist before gently propping me up onto the piano. The cold hit me as the loose sheet slid slowly and seductively down my body and on to the floor.

Damons eyes scanned my body quickly, but soon enough his eyes closed as he kissed my collar bone, descending down my bare skin. My fingertips gripped the edge of the piano slightly, his tempting kisses leaving warm electric marks along my exposed physique. Neither of us said anything, the only sound being our breathing and soft moans. His fingers trailed from the top of my shoulders down to his head, which was now still between my legs, tilted to one side as he kissed my thigh.

His fingers brushed over my clit slightly, causing my back to arch, my body demanding to be pleasured, not teased in such way.

"Damon, please." My words came out between breaths, sounding more like a moan than actual speech. Reacting to my plead, a single finger entered me, as his lips moved from each thigh, loving me slowly but surely. That finger was soon joined by another, and then another, once more my back arched and my fingers gripped my hair slightly. He continued his tantalising pleasure, moving in and out of me at an irritatingly, but incredibly pleasurably slow pace.

His kisses ascended back up my body, focusing on my left breast, he sucked at the sensitive skin, so much pleasure coursed through my body- I almost cummed immediately. I let out a slightly louder moan, all sensed blinded by shear bliss. "So beautiful" he whispered against my skin, his lips tickling my nipple gently, his stubble aiding the feeling.

His lips found there way to me and his tongue delved deeply into my mouth, tasting every bit of me. I clawed my nails up his back, gently, as he continued his seductive torture below. My arms wrapped around his neck possessively, pulling him up against me further, he removed his fingers from me, but soon enough the my were replaced by what I had been so maliciously denied of before. Still being new to this, and struggling with the massive size of him, I bit down on his shoulder slightly, as he slowly rocked in and out of me.

His hands gripped my waist, his fingertips denting my skin as he gradually increased speed. Our breaths echoed throughout the room, increasing in volume with every thrust. Moans seeped from me, I don't think I could love him anymore than I already could.

The small stinging and aching had returned, but were too overcome by pleasure to be noticed completely. I strained my neck back, allowing him to take joy in kissing and sucking on the delicate flesh. He was sure to leave a mark, several even.

"You have to cum Saige, now. I want to hear you moan my name through your orgasms." He announced, and as if ruled by his words, I felt my body shudder in delight as a wave of bliss coursed through my body. My eyes rolled back in my head "Damon, Damon." My voice was just above a slight whisper, but easily audible and laced in affection.

Not too long after I felt him too ride out an intense orgasm, feeling his hot liquid fill me. I couldn't think. My mind was blinded by him and him alone. He slid out of me, but I couldn't open my eyes. A sudden wave of exhaustion flooded through me. Much to my satisfaction, I soon felt Damon's hands slide under my waist and back, lifting me up bridal slide I felt us move, back to the bedroom, I presumed.

I felt my body relax as I was released on to the plush mattress below, and I was glad to feel the bed dip next to me as Damon climbed in to join me. His arms wrapped around me lovingly, and I responded by laying one arm across his chest and one leg against his legs.

His fingers slid up and down my leg in circles, relaxing me further and giving me the assurance I needed to sleep.

"I love you Saige." I feel his chest vibrate. I smile gently and fall asleep, once more in Damons arms, in Damons bed, in pure peace.

****************

VOTE AND COMMENT!