Chapter 22- Text Message

"Sex with me so amazing." Grinding my body as I poured a drink I sang my own rendition of Rihanna's hit song. Placing the juice once more in the fridge I began fully grinding my body through the air "Sex with me is amazing with her it'll feel alright." Suddenly I felt thick arms wrap around my waist possessively. Damon.

"It sure is." His husky, hot as fuck morning whisper brushed against my ear in the most pleasurable way. Embarrassed, I lowered my head, cheeks burning. "I can't get enough of you." He finished, kissing my neck before gulping down the drink I had just made.

"Ass." I pouted while punching his shoulder. Spinning to face me he pressed a protective hand against my stomach, before entering the fridge to drink from the carton. I was about to insult him once more yet I found my breath caught in my throat. He looked beautiful , he was beautiful. His body quite literally shone in the morning light, the slight shadows highlighting his extremely defined abs and bone structure.

His dark hair laid messily on his head, a few strands tickling at his forehead and neck. I found the familiar heat between my legs growing once more, his abs flexing as he downed the remaining juice had me literally clenching in pain.

He raised a suggestive eyebrow at me, his arrogance growing slightly. "Like what you see?" He joked, winking. I shook my head and turned around, unfortunately I didn't know what to say, I was struggling to find the words but refused to allow him to enjoy my awe of him.

Without warning, an arm had wrapped around my hip and was descending dangerously low into my cream coloured thong, his promise of a climax already arriving. Just as his hand was about to rub my slit, he broke his hand away. I jumped and quickly composed myself as he reached to the table to grab his phone. Answering it, he left the room, leaving me like a teenage girl who's sexual awakening had just arrived in math class, as she stared at her teacher.

Sighing, I reached for some avocado toast before cramming the whole slice, idiotically, in my mouth. My mother always said my eyes were far too big for my stomach and to be honest I believe her. But food is my life line. Food, with an extra bit of Damon on the side. I smirked at the wetness between my legs that was so desperately begging for his return.

I turned around to see him entering the room, putting his jacket on as he tucked his gun into his pocket. I shuddered at how powerful such a small chunk of metal could be. He grabbed his keys from the side before moving over to me and planting an extremely passionate kiss on my lips, far too passionate for a morning. He moved away, cupping my cheek and I frowned.

"I wouldn't go if it wasn't important." He said, quickly pecking me once more, I nodded and smiled. "Just remember the doctors appointment is at four." I notified before handing him a slice of plain toast, he was never a big fan of avocado. He nodded gratefully before heading out.

Being alone once more, and also being extremely wet, I ran upstairs to take a quick shower. Shoving my hair up into a shower cap I ran the hot water over my body. After quickly exfoliating and rubbing down my skin, I exited, wrapping a small white towel around my body.

Taking cotton buds, I made my way across the large, light grey tiles- marble of course, and released my hair from the shower cap. I hung my towel on the door, leaving me completely nude. I was questioning whether to stay like this but soon shoved on my kick flare denim jeans, with an oversized hoodie and fishnet socks.

Tying my hair in to a high scraped back poney I heard my phone vibrate. I turned, noticing it was on the side next to the sink, and made my way to it. My giddiness grew as I suspected it was Damon and wondered how he would respond to a racy pic of me right now. I grinned as I picked my phone up, only for that grin to wipe clean off my face.

An unknown number had sent me 2 new images. My mind raced back to a couple of days ago when Damon first arrived back, the phone call I had before he had arrived. How had I totally forgotten about that? The eerily breathing, the gun shot. The hairs on my back stood straight as I unlocked my phone.

Instantly tears welled in my eyes and I dropped my phone suddenly, disturbed beyond belief. Images, images of a woman shot, in pain, screaming as blood poured from her fresh wound. I closed my eyes and could hear her screams, feel her pain. Who the fuck would send me something like that?

And that's when the realisation hit me, my brain remembered what happened at the end of that strange phone call. A gunshot. And for some strange reason, every inch of me believed that the gunshot I heard, was the cause of that woman's pain. Once more the hairs stood straight as I realised, I had heard an, I presume, innocent women get shot. 

Slight tears welled up in my eyes, why the fuck had that phone call been forgotten? Sure, a lot of things happened, but with an increased risk to my life, it should have been fresh on my mind. My heart dropped as another photo began to load through my phone. Whoever it was had just decided to gift me again.

My breath caught in my chest and my throat went dry. I felt sick, a rush of fear swept over me instantly. The image was of the staircase leading up to my room. Whoever it was...

Was in my house.

********
VOTE AND COMMENT!