A/N- Chapter 1 Of The Sequel!

Okay- so as you could tell- possession of a gangster has come to an end. However I will be writing a sequel, in fact this series is going to have a few books in- so you can keep up to date on everything happening in their lives.

That being said- I will now share with you the first chapter of the sequel- enjoy!!

Go check out owned by a gangster now!

Chapter 1- The Sex Is The Best

"Daddy!" Our small brown haired little angel ran into the arms of her father, her flew her high up into the sky before catching her and holding her tight. She had my brown hair, which was surprisingly long for her 18 month age, slightly tanned skin, as most importantly glowing green eyes. Innocent eyes that were shielded from all the wrong in life by her over-protective father. Her childish giggle was like music to my ears as her father planted kisses all over her face, tickling her with his slight stubble. Her cheeks were chubby and her lips big and pink. She was perfectly beautiful, my child, our child.

"Damon, did you get the milk?" I asked, leaning over kissing him on the cheek before placing a swift kiss on Isabella's forehead. She giggled some more before demanding to be put down. Once granted her wish, she hastily made her way to the toys in the living room, leaving me and Damon in the hall. "I got a little something else as well." He winked, before placing the bag on the table next to the door. I rolled my eyes, laughing as he pulled me in, wrapping his arms around my waist and kissing me deeply. He will never change.

I placed my index finger under the rim of the plastic bag, lifting it gently to see this 'extra surprise'. A box of condom laid waiting patiently. Of course. To be honest, I was surprised he had bought any kind of protection at all, for the past month he's been desperately attempting to get me pregnant again, he was desperate for more children. I raised an eyebrows suggestively, he responded by sliding his hand to my ass and giving it a swift slap.

It had been 2 years since his injury. I often found myself thinking back to that dark time of solitude. He had been medically dead for 6 minutes before doctors picked up that faint beating. He refused to die. I had been sitting by his bed, holding his hands in mine ever since his death was declared, begging him to come back. And he did. When I heard the very slight, very faint beat on the monitor, I almost thought it was a hallucination. Screaming for the doctors, they all rushed in, resuscitating him to the successful point where his heart beat was stable and steady.

After that it was a slow process of recuperation- he had multiple physio-therapy appointments a week, he ended up staying in hospital for 2 months before he was finally released, 4 months before our daughter was due to be born, in June. We had some problems, he had been very distant and frustrated. He hated the fact that he had become weaker, he hated having to work back up for his strength. He lived to protect me, with  Luciano still missing, he desperately needed his strength. It made him very angry when his therapy sessions didn't go to plan.

He loved me just as much as before, don't get me wrong. He told me everyday, but his distance and inner-turmoil put me to the test. I had to be there for him everyday, stay calm when he snapped and hug him when he broke. It was difficult, aswell as growing a child it was a lot of work and stress. There were a couple of complications with the birth, but when she came out. When Damon stared into the eyes of that little girl, everything changed. His whole aura switched and he became a different person. She saved him from self-destruction, she saved us both.

"We're a family Saige, but only a small one, I want more children with you." How many times have I heard that one before? Being pregnant and having children is a difficult, long process- of course it's the best thing a woman could do and I definitely want more children, but right now? I don't feel ready to go through it all again.