Chapter 17- Double Date Dawg

"Saige? What the fuck are you doing?" Damon moaned, pulling on his restraints. That's right, I had chained the beast to the bed. Right in front of me. Cold, steel handcuffs pinned his muscled arms behind him.

"Just a little pay back sweetheart." He groaned as I tugged at the very, very thin, forest green night dress I was sporting. With one leg on the chair beside me, I rolled up my stockings at an incredibly slow pace. I heard tugging on the handcuffs and turned to look at Damon. I tutted like a mother scolding a child "Be good now." I winked, licking my lips.

Slowly, but surely, I crawled my way onto his abdomen and ran my fingers over his solid chest. "Saige, I swear to god." Pulling his pants down I took a hold of his thick member. "Saige, god da-" he was silence by pleasure as I slowly ran my tongue up his shaft, causing him to shudder in delight. Sucking the tip slightly, I looked up at Damon who's eyes were on me like a hawk.

Smirking, I moaned loudly, moving my lips further down. Once I had the majority of his member down my throat (he is far too big for anymore than 3/4s) I remained there, slowly gagging, before hopping off him, leaving him tortured and begging for me.

"Saige." He growled through gritted teeth. "Oh Damon, I'm so warm." I moaned with immense exaggeration. Slowly, I begin to raise the hem of my dress before throwing it over my shoulder, revealing my black lace underwear. My breasts were revealed and his groan intensified. I could see how hard it was, and how hard he was. Sitting on the chair opposite him, I spread my legs in front of him, the lace hiding my most sensitive parts.

"Its just so hard being a woman sometimes." I moaned, sliding my hand down to my panties. "Sometimes you just need a release here and there." I blushed as my hand slid into the lace. Slowly rubbing myself, I bit my lip as I met Damons heated gaze. Surprisingly, this gave me more confidence to carry on. "Unchain. Me. Now." He ordered through, yet again, gritted teeth and a clenched jaw.

I ignored him, closing my eyes and tipping my head back as I continued to play with myself, my heated moans echoing through the room. And then, I heard a loud snap. Opening my eyes immediately, I had about 2 seconds to realise that Damon was making his way to me. He had snapped through the handcuffs.

"What the fuck? Those were real handcuffs?" I gasped in utter shock. The strength he had blew my mind, how the hell...

Before I had time to evaluate the situation, Damon had wrapped my legs around his waist and dropped me on the carpet below. Hovering over me, he lowered his gaze to my breasts before closing his eyes, groaning his pleasure.

"Damon." I moaned as he lowered his lips to my neck. "That's all I want to hear Saige. My name." He ordered, lowering his kisses down my body...

*****************

Shopping with Lacey once more, my favourite thing to do by far. Well, besides Damon fucking the day lights out of me. Jesus, I've really become a sexual predator, I'm addicted to him!

Thankfully, seeing Lacey allowed me to vent out my anger about Liam's unfair antics. "I just don't get where this hatred comes from." I sighed, scanning the clothing racks filled with Levi jeans. "I understand slightly, I mean I still don't entirely trust him." Lacey admitted behind me, scanning her own rack of clothes.

"Yeh but that's totally different, you don't want me to end it, you don't think he's bad for me. You know my feelings and you know the reasons as to why he did what he did." Pulling out a light pair of 501's, I lifted them to Lacey and she responded with a curt nod. "But, I don't have feelings for you..." she said, barely audible.

But I heard her. "What?" I briskly replied. What was she implying? "Surely you've noticed Saige, don't tell me you're that naive?" She laughed, pulling out a dark denim jacket. "Lacey, Liam doesn't have feelings for me, he's like my brother." I said this to mainly persuade myself, I had thought he liked me a couple of years ago when he tried to kiss me in a club. I just laughed and blamed the alcohol.

She raised her eyebrows sarcastically, "Whatever you say, I'm off to go try some stuff on." and then strutted to the changing rooms, red hair swaying like a goddess. She left me sitting in front of the curtains re-thinking everything I knew. Surely Liam doesn't have feelings for me, we've been friends ever since I can remember? But then again.. no, no! He doesn't, end of, he's just having his period.

Unfortunately, the more I said no, the more I believed yes, so decided to brush it out of my mind. I'll speak to Liam when I'm ready, and when he's settled down. Before I knew it, Lacey was swirling around in front of me, sporting a gorgeous culottes jumpsuit. She looked amazing, so tall and so slim. "And who will have the pleasure of seeing this, you model." I laughed, intrigued as to why she had that humongous grin on her face.

"Oh you know, just someone I've been hanging around with." She smirked, sending a wink my way before returning to her changing room to get changed back into her original clothes. I internally promised to quiz her on this when she returned.

Briskly walking past me to the server at the rails, she handed back a couple of items, keeping three others. "More like fucking around." I mumbled in her ear as I passed her, giggling to myself when I heard her shocked gasp. What can I say? I have a way with words.

"So who is it?" I begged as she punched my shoulder, finally reaching up with me after the awkward encounter with the cashier, who had of course heard me. "It's Carter." My eyes immediately widened as my jaw plummeted to the ground below. Carter? As in Carter? As in Damons dangerous dog? As in Carter?! The man who saved her from her closet that day, and stayed by her side as she recovered. I should have known, I sensed the sexual tension.

"Oh my god! Carter? Have you fucked him? Tell me you haven't. Oh my god!" I teased, quizzing her on the ins and outs. "You know what this means?" She smirked. What did this mean. "Oh god what do you have in mind." I replied, her 'ideas' were always that of idiocy.

"I smell a double date." She laughed, clutching on to my arm. Immediately I joined her fit of laughter. The two most dangerous men in this city, going for a double date. I think not.

I giggled at the imagination of the thought, and the more we laughed about it, the more we pledged to see it through.

*************

Stepping through Damons door I immediately sensed something was wrong. He didn't stand to greet me, kiss my passionately or sexually attack my body. In fact, he did nothing at all, he remained with his hands fisting his hair, sat on the chair. After a few seconds, I dared to pipe up. "Damon? Is. Is everything okay?" I spoke in a hushed voice, making my way towards him, pressing a hand on his shoulder.

Upon my immediate touch, his whole body tensed and his arms dropped to his side. He looked up at me, and I could see the inner turmoil running through his mind. My gut dropped, I hated seeing him like this. It wasn't Damon. "Damon, talk to me you're scaring me." I said, cupping his chin so that his face met mine.

His eyes hardened and his face returned to its usual expressionless self.

"My brothers dead."

**************

VOTE AND COMMENT!