Chapter 10- Burning Seduction

WARNING: MATURE CONTENT: 18+
~~~~~~

"You've always been mine Saige, no one else's." His possessiveness crawls through my skin in the most pleasuring way. We smirk at each other, our lips gradually rising. With sudden desire, his lips are pressed firmly against mine, his hands erotically sliding their way down my bare arms.

The kiss, at first, is intoxicatingly sweet, but now it's deep, cannibalistic. He needed this. He groans against my lips, the buzzing sensation tingling at my throat. One of my arms reach around his neck as the other grazes up his back.

We part for a mere second, as my top is ripped from my body with an immense crave to be released. He bits his lip, "So sexy." My breasts are already naked, he takes one in his hand before quickly returning to my lips. The sensation of our naked chests, his palm rubbing my right bud had me craving more.

His groin grinds into mine slightly. He removes his lips from mine, kissing down to my left breast. He sucks at the button with his lips and tongue, rolling it through his mouth. It was agonisingly pleasing, invigorating. He remains at my chest, sliding one hand down my stomach, I lift my hips slightly, begging for his hand to enter my skirt.

He groans against my nipple before slightly nipping it with his teeth. A breathy moan escapes my mouth, I feel him smirk against my skin. Removing my skirt, he begins his descend to my black lace knickers, kissing and sucking now and then.

My hand fists his hair slightly, I could feel myself vibrating down there, begging for him. He looks up at me as he removes my knickers. The look on his face had me wetter than a wet bag. Hot liquid seeped from my most sensitive area, he notices, squinting his eyes at me in the sexiest way. Lifting his hand to his mouth, he bites at the straps on his fingers, slowly sliding them off before spitting them to the side of us. He possesses something unearthly sexy.

He slides back up my body, sucking at my neck as one hand slides once more down my stomach. He rubs my clit gently, sending the most erotic signals to race through my body. I'd imagined this a thousand times, this was sooo much better. He bites my neck slightly as one finger enters, swiftly followed by another. I begin rocking against him, I didn't know you could feel so good.

Slowly, a third digit enters and I gasp out slightly. He quickly pushes his lips to mine, sucking at my mouth with a ferocious hunger. "I'm gonna fuck you Saige, I'm going to stretch that sweet little pussy, until you drip in cum." A deep animalistic tone grasps his words, the ferocity of him had me yearning even more.

I bite my top lip. Immediately he stands over me, in front of the bed. He begins to remove his jeans at the most excruciatingly slow pace, until they briskly drop at his ankles. My eyes widen at his rock hard member, the sheer size of him, surely that can't fit in me!

He prowls closer to me, grinding his body against mine as he returns to his caging stature on top of me. I feel him rub against my stomach. He kisses me deeply, all my nerves settle. I'm surprisingly comfortable, although this is my first time.

"This is going to hurt my sweet little Saige, but not for long." He says as I feel his tip rub against my entrance. Gradually, he begins to slide into me, and slowly, but surely, he fills me completely. I whimper slightly, tightening my grip on his back.

"Relax baby, you need to relax or you'll hurt yourself." I felt the need to scream, he's the one hurting me with his massive cock! He begins rocking back and forth, and soon enough the burning becomes a numb nothing as it's overcome with bliss and pleasure.

He begins to increase his pace, breathing out huskily and groaning against my mouth. "Oh god." I moan, gripping at his hair. "Not God Saige, Damon." His words come out as a growl. "I want to hear you screaming my name." His words only increase my erotic desire.

"Damon, stop." Although I wanted anything but, he was going to make me cum with his words! At the sound of his name said through heavy breaths and moans, he slams into me, gripping at my wrists, pinning me to the bed. "You need to cum Saige, now." And as if on queue, my body begins quivering as a heated bliss runs through my body.

I moan out his name as I feel him too reach his limit, mixing our juices together. We slowly ride out our love together, passion and heat surrounding our every movement.

With sudden tiredness, he collapses on top of me, his head on my stomach. Our breaths are the only things audible in the room, and I had to say I loved it. Everything about what just happened was so vividly sensual, it didn't feel real.

"No one else Saige, I don't want anyone else touching this body." His possessive words had me smiling like a teenage girl. It showed me he cared. "There'll only be you, Damon." Upon hearing these words, he slides up, kissing me passionately.

He flops his head on my shoulder, we lie there, silent as he strokes circles on my hip. The desire he presents me with has me completely forgetting the throbbing ache between my legs.

I couldn't ask for it any other way.

~~~~~~~

VOTE AND COMMENT!