Chapter 30- Cold Car Ride

"Stop faffing around Saige." Damon harshly whispered to me as I fumbled around trying to un buckle my seatbelt. I stopped and turned to him, my expression saying 'you dare test me again.' After a few more seconds struggling he sighed, unbuckling me himself. "God damn it Saige."

I smiled an arrogant smile, satisfied that he cracked beneath me, men. He noticed the look, rolled his eyes and turned to gaze out the window, ignoring myself who was directly next to him, and the window. There was another man sat next to Damon on the outside seat. Of course Damon had ordered he sit between me and the man, his jealous and possessive side taking over. It did have me smiling though.

It was dark out, and as the plane rose higher, the minuscule lights below began dimming, fading away into the darkness of night. The lights in the plane had also dimmed, allowing many passengers a light sleep as we soared, in a metal device, miles above the ground. After a while, Damon had rested his head on my shoulder, his tiredness obviously taking over. I lay my head on his and connected out hands, rubbing soft patterns against his skin.

His light breathing, along with the gentle hum of the plane had me relaxing my muscles blissfully. Eventually, I lowered the hand rest that divided us, and lowered my body onto his so that I my back was laid against him, allowing me sight out of the window and an extremely high amount of comfort. Damon instinctively supported my weight, as I turned, pressing my front against him. Who knew you could get this comfortable on a fucking plane?

After another lengthy period of time, I became restless. The air hostesses had been trawling up and down the aisle. I had cracked beneath their promise of hot chocolate, and evidently woken Damon up in the process of, yet again, fumbling around. He had snapped at me, clearly not happy with being woken up again. I simply shrugged, mumbling incoherent complaints about how he doesn't have to be so rude.

Damon had simply left me to shrug, and me being me, decided I wanted his attention right now. Maybe I could give a little pay back from earlier... Leaning over him, I pretended to be interested in what was behind us, pressing my breasts right in front of his eye line. He groaned, instantly knowing what I was doing. I ignored it, returning to my seat to 'take a sip of my water'. He watched me with hungry eyes as I slowly allowed a few drops of water to slide ever so slowly down my cleavage. He watched the droplets with an intense look in his eye, slightly licking the left side of his mouth.

"Saige." He warned, and I of course ignored. Twisting slightly, I knocked some water on his chest and gasped, as if it were an accident. His hands gripped the hand rests. "Oh gee, I'm so sorry baby, let me wipe that for you." My words were exaggerated, but quiet due to the silent, sleeping plane. Facing him, I pressed a hand dangerously high on his hard calf, and another to his chest. Strategically rubbing his thigh, I began 'wiping' his chest, pressing my body to his too.

His eyes closed and his jaw clenched. I smirked to myself, Saige 1, Damon 0. Suddenly finishing his torture, he gripped my arms tightly, his eyes catching mine instantly. "I will fuck you right here, right now if you don't stop." I clenched my legs, oh god he's turning this around. He noticed the action and slid a hand to my breast. "I'll make you scream my name in front of every arsehole on this plane, is that understood Saige?" He whispered again into my ear.

I bit my lip. "Promise?" I replied, a breathless and seductive whisper as I nipped his jaw playfully. "Right, that's it." He growled and all but hauled me onto the aisle, dragging me down towards the direction of the toilets. I looked behind me, most, if not all passengers were sleeping, music in their ears. At least no one had heard us I guess? Damon pushed me into the toilet, shortly following. "Damon, we can't have sex on a pla-"

"Shutup Saige, I'm gonna fuck you. Quick and hard." He grunted, lifting up the hem of my dress after swiftly unzipping his trousers. I all to eagerly reacted, fisting his shirt and pulling him dangerously close to me, attacking his lips all at once. He moaned into my mouth, fisting my hair as he lifted my leg up against the sink. I pulled down my thong slightly and he slid in me with precision. I bit his lower lip, resulting in him increasing his pace, rutting into me hard and fast, like he promised.