Chapter 16- Ravishing Revenge

A/N: LISTEN TO SONG!

*********

My eyes scrunched irritably. Who the fuck was ringing me so early in the morning? I heard a frustrated growl emit from next to me. Damon. I turned to face him, kissing him on the forehead. I could get used to mornings like these..

Damons arms grasped my hips tightly as I attempted to leave my bed, in order to collect the demon that was so loudly screaming at the other end of the room. "Don't." Damon grumbled, pulling my body against his.

"Damon, someone's ringing me." I sigh out, chuckling at his child-like antics. "Fuck them."

Well that wasn't very child-like. Soon enough I feel his fingers trace shapes on my hips and inwardly sigh, how could I say no to that?

Eventually, the phone silenced and I felt Damons lips creep up into a smirk as he left kisses against my back. My eyes lightly closed, peace at last taking over again.

RINGG! Oh for fucks sake, you've got to be joking me. I groaned, managing to slither out of Damons grasp, despite really not wanting to. Nude and cold, I quickly made my way to the phone. Upon answering it, I found my anger intensifying.

"Liam what the fuck do you want?" Turning, i noticed Damon leaning on one arm, staring at my body hungrily. Flushing, I quickly covered my breasts. He furrowed his brows. "Oh, offended much, I haven't seen you in a while I just wanted to spend time with my kind, kind bestfriend." His sarcastic tone at the other end had me smirking.

"Sorry, you just interrupted my lovely morning, sounds good tho, message me a time and a place, got to go." I quickly hung up noticing a hungry Damon prowl his way towards me, licking his lips.

Brushing my hair behind my shoulder, he placed suggestive kisses along my neck and earlobe. "Who was that?" He whispered huskily before nibbling on my ear. I involuntarily leaned into his chest, feeling his nude front against my back. God, it really fucking turned me on. Keep you're calm saige, keep it.

"Liam, he wants to meet up." My voice was breathy and my heart rate quickened as one hand slid down to cup my breast. All the while his kisses were sending jolts of pleasure throughout my whole existence. It never fails to shock me, how much my body immediately reacts to him, to his talented touch.

"Oh really?" He teased, squeezing my breast. I let out a slight moan. "You're not going." He finished, turning me to face him as his focus once again returned to my breasts. "You don't own me, Mr possessive." This time the teasing was on my part. Before long my head tipped back as his lips wrapped on to my nipple, sucking and nibbling on the sensitive bud.

"You're mine, Saige." His other hand slithered down to my drenched core and soon enough I felt two fingers enter my heat slowly, agonisingly slow...

"Damon." My moan came out as a gentle whisper. His fingers began to expertly push in and out at a slow pace- honestly, I'm beginning to believe that this could be the most pleasurable torture there is. However, to my immediate disappointment, his focus was then removed from my breast as he kissed me passionately, his tongue entering my mouth at the same time as his fingers.

"Damon, please." I whimpered, biting down on his lower lip gently. My body was desperate for the release he was selfishly denying it, although the immense pleasure being transferred throughout my body had my mind wanting this to continue.

Seconds away from release, my body started shaking slightly and my moans and breaths became more frequent. And with that, ladies and gentleman, he removed his fingers and licked them clean, eyeing my distraught features as his muscles rippled innocently.