Chapter 15- Drown Out My Memories

"Shall we show your boyfriend how much of a pathetic little slut you are?" The mans sniggers send shivers down my spine. I notice a red light flash, a video recorder. One of the men sliver there way closer to me, tauntingly slow, a sickening grin across his features.

"Well you are beautiful, little one." He lightly brushes a thumb across my cheek, I spit at him. "Stay the fuck away from me." The anger laced in my tone causes his eyebrows to raise. So much pain courses through my body, but I'm not ready to give up... yet. "You've got some fucking nerve don't you."

Before I can retreat, his hand grips on to my arm dangerously tight. Immediately I begin thrashing, screaming and shouting as fresh tears remind me of my disadvantage in this whole situation. I'm alone.

I feel a harsh blow to my head, but continue to fight as much as I possibly can. "Get off me!" I scream out before being slammed into the wall behind. That's it. I slump to the ground, defeated and blind as my vision darkens. I lay there silently, breathing slowly as blood oozes out of the new wound on my head.

I see his boots in front of me as he moves to stand above me, staring. "I've got to say, I'm impressed, you've put up one hell of a fight." My eyes close, defeated. Fresh tears slide from my eyes. Torture.

I feel one arm push me up onto my knees and let out a slight whimper. He rags my top from my body, exposing what's privately and explicitly mine. I close my eyes and cry. Immediately going to cover my breasts, I'm stopped instantaneously.

"Don't you fucking dare, stay there!" The sheer anger, intimidation and volume of those words cause me to jump. My head immediately drops. I can practically feel my heart rate as it quickens to dangerous levels. I sob.

He crouches down in front of me, gently raising my chin, forcing my eyes to meet his. A wave of disgust drenches me to my very core. Evil radiated off this man, the pure content of my unwanted submission can't be hidden. The smirk painting his features reminded me of all the horror movies I'd ever watched. This is what this was. A horror film.

The snake then had the cheek to lower his gaze to my breasts, licking his lips. It takes all my strength to restrain myself from punching him to the ground. It would only be returned with something far worse, and far more painful.

To my slightly satisfaction, he suddenly stands to his feet. "Make sure to get a lovely shot of this, Damon is sure to appreciate our little gift."

I'm snapped out of my daze by Damon entering the room once more. Wiping my eyes from the slight tears, I rose from the bed. It's been several days since I was released from hospital. Damon refuses to leave my side- much to Anwars frustration.

Damon grabs my cheeks, pushing my lips to his he kisses me passionately. He stops noticing my tears. Moving his head back slightly, he stares at me, pain evident on his features. He presses his forehead to mine. "This kills me Saige." He whispers against my lips.

"I'm so afraid Damon. That you think I'm weak, disgusting.. you saw the video." I look into his eyes, this time the pain was in my eyes. He pulls away from me suddenly, fisting his hair. "It didn't 'disgust' me, it broke me Saige, it fucking broke me!" Without warning his fist smashes through the wall.

"I'll kill the fucking bastard a thousand times." He vents, his whole body tense. I never wanted him to be pained by what happened, it was at that point that I fully realised that, his pain was mine. Seeing him like this, it hurt.

Standing, I slowly made my way to him, sliding my hands up and around his shoulders I felt him vividly relax against my touch. "Kiss me Damon." I whispered sensually against his neck.

He obeys like a whipped hound, turning he catches me in a mind-blowing kiss. I feel my core dampen, his touch alone can lead me into an orgasm. He grunts pleasurably as I grab his hair, fisting it lightly.

As if sensing my sudden arousal, one hand slides down to my legs, hoisting me to straddle him upwards. We don't break as he makes his way to the bed, and I begin to wonder when the last time I breathed was.

He lowers me gently onto the bed. "I'm going to fuck you Saige, I want to hear you scream my name." I clench my legs. "You know what that shit does to me Damon." I grunt out through moans as his hand slides up the hem of my skirt. He rubs my panty covered slit playfully.

"You like me talking dirty?" He smirks against my skin as he kisses up my thigh. My hand reaches back to fist the sheets. Biting my lip, I fight the urge to scream as I feel two of his talented fingers enter my heat suddenly. He begins fucking me with the two digits, increasing his pace with every plunge. "Fuck." I curse out erotically.

"Remember what I said Saige, I want to hear my name come out of those insatiable lips of yours." He orders before lowering his lips to one of my erect nipples. The pleasure making its way through my body brings me to a climax almost immediately. Without warning I clench around his fingers as a large wave rushes through me. "Fuck. Damon." I moan out, he lifts his head, watching my orgasm with a heated gaze.

With unknown strength, I suddenly flip us over so that I'm straddling over him. Lowering his jeans with my hands, I sit on top of his rock hard member. God, I'm yet again shocked by the sheer size of him. He closes his eyes as I slide him into me slowly, my extreme wetness aiding the situation. Once he's fully in, I begin rocking my hips against his cock, riding him with extreme confidence. He watches me, straining his eyes on my lips as they roll between my teeth. "Fuck Saige." He grunts out.

He grips onto my arms, changing the position so that I am laid beneath me. He begins rutting in me, "Damon." I repeatedly scream as he pounds against my walls, causing my bones to actually shudder. This is far more pleasurable than the first time, and I thought that time was ecstasy.

Without warning, he lifts me off the bed with him, not removing himself from my heat, and before I know it, my back is slammed against the wall as his lips connect to mine. He begins fucking me anomalistically against the wall, pounding into me with precision, hitting all the right spots. We groan together as I bite down on his lips hard, his hands grip my hips just a little more tighter.

Once more, the position changes as he lowers me on the rug beneath us. He grips my leg and throws it over his shoulder, increasing his pace. Yet again all the right spots are hit and I consistently moan and scream his name. A husky growl emits from his chest as my nails dig into his back. Suddenly, I shudder into a second mind-blowing orgasm, I feel Damon reach his peak seconds into mine and we both ride out our intense climax, our juices mixing in the most pleasurable way.

Damons heavy body collapses on mine, but I welcome the weight as we both attempt to calm our quickened pants of breath. "You are amazing." He states, rolling out and off of me. I face my head to his, "As are you. I didn't think it could get any better." I laugh slightly as I say this.

Quickly, his hands are at either side of my body as he leans his body over mine. "Oh that was nothing baby." The smirk on his face has my cheeks reddening. I lower my head slightly but he catches my lips in an intense kiss.

"I love you." I breath out.

************

VOTE AND COMMENT!