Chapter 7- Hurtful Desire

All I felt was insecure. How could he do such a thing? I knew the man was vile and cruel, but I didn't think he would really go so far as to break my heart, again. It was my fucking fault, I fell for his shit again, I let him in, and look where it got me. Right back at the beginning. Weak.

As I curled myself tighter into a sphere, holding my limbs close, all I could think about was the embarrassment, the immense embarrassment. All this time I thought he had 'changed'. Changed my arse, he was the same man he was six years ago. He didn't love me, he never had and he never will, he was just using me for my body.

Slowly my eyes began to fill with the all-too familiar salty liquid. At first, after leaving, I refused to allow myself to cry. I should have expected it. But I eventually gave in, it hurt. It hurt me that I knew he could hurt me so easily.

I hadn't even realised he was still in touch with the conniving little slag, Jessica, I hadn't seen her in about three years, and let me tell you I was so fucking grateful for her departure from my life. Since the age of around fifteen, all she insisted on was tormenting my existence. I used to be able to stand her constant bitchy-ness, her constant need to be on top.

But when she assisted at breaking my heart, I drew the line. I never wanted to see those eyes again, those cruel, smug eyes. She loved it, and I'm pretty sure he did too, having the power to break me just by being together.

I closed my eyes, respiring deeply as my mind drifted in to the past, recalling the pain memories held within; bringing me back to six years ago.

FLASHBACK

I love him. I'm so in love with him- it's intoxicating. Damon Sharpe, the bad boy. I know he feels the same way, he treats me so differently to everybody else. He's so dominating. It sounds crazy that me, a 17 year old teenager is saying such things but, everything about him turns me on.

It doesn't surprise me that- the fact that his dad is the leader of a gang (which he has huge involvement in) doesn't affect me. My whole life is surrounded by that world, and although I never truly involve myself in it, it's my family.

All my thoughts stop as I see Damon coming out of the sleek silver Mercedes S63 AMG, wearing a dark blue shirt; buttoned down revealing his chest and showing a slight tattoo. His broad shoulders looked defined as ever, and the size of him, Oh the god damn size.

I'm hopeless. He catches eyes with me and smirks. "What you staring at, pervert." He jokes as I walk up to him. I punch his chest playfully. I say 'playfully', I just wanted to feel those rock hard pecks. Oh Jesus save me. "Shut up, idiot." I respond, rolling my eyes. Before I know it, he has me by the hand, twirling me round forcefully. He presses my body up against the door, subtly grinding into me.

"Play nice Saige, and maybe I might too." His whispered breath fanned my ears, heightening my senses. I met his pierce gaze with defiance and strength, and he fucking loved it; I was the only girl brave enough to give him a hard time (no pun intended.)

"Bite me." My eyebrows rose slightly. I wasn't being serious, it was obviously just sarcasm. But immediately his head returned to my neck, responding with a slight nip to my ear. "Happily." Once again his engagements had my knees dwindling and core seeping. His dominance, his possessiveness, it was all so arousing.

He knew precisely what he needed to do to get me pleading for him, craving him. As I did him. We had a fucked up relationship, we weren't fuck buddies, no I'm a virgin, but we both know we desired each other. We were so sexual together, but he respected my wishes, he would never pressurize anything towards me. But it's not like I didn't want to.