Chapter 32- Adults Dont Cry

Six men stood directly in front of us, guns at the ready. Damon didn't falter, he was stood tall, glare in his eyes and a gun in each hand. Luciano stared at the guns with an amused face, almost as if this was a game to him. "Put them down, boy- unless you both want to die right now." The way he spat out the word boy, as if Damon was some reckless teen holding his first gun, resulted in Damons frame tensing beneath my hands. He was angry. "No." Damon gritted, taking off the safety of his gun. I gripped on to his back harder, trusting in him to do the smart thing.

"They will shoot you down in seconds." Damon lifted his head further. "I don't give a fuck." His words were spat out, he truly didn't give a fuck if he was killed. Tears threatened to fall, Damon was willing to die for me, I believed that entirely, but he didn't have to. He shouldn't have to! "No." I whimpered behind him. He ignored me.

The bastard in front of us cocked his head slightly to the side, leaning gently so that I was in his line of sight. My dangerous glare didn't effect him, in fact, he smirked. "And then there will be no one to protect sweet Saige here, she will be raped by my men, then sold to the highest bidder, if you shoot me, you send her to a life of torture." He stated darkly, his Italian accent accentuating his words. I felt sick, sick that something like that could so easily run of his tongue.

Quickly, I stood further out so that I was no longer hidden by Damons large physique and instead, stood straight before Luciano himself. He lays threats like this because I'm a woman, I'm expected to be weak for this sort of shit. I would rather die then show the coward my fear. Damon gripped my arm, attempting to pull me back but I pushed him off, surprising everyone with my sudden strength.

"What do you want Luciano?" I spat out the words with such disgust, such loathing. He chuckled, looking me up and down with his tongue at his lips. "Sbalorditivo. Sai cosa voglio." He narrowed his eyes to me. Damon glared at the man, he spoke Italian, he knew the words being said. Luciano did not know this.

<Stunning. You know what I want.>

"Non mi ucciderai. Mi lasci sfuggire. Così ripeto la mia domanda. Che cazzo vuoi?" My voice was dangerously low, threatening even. Damon gripped my arm once more, attempting to force me back, but I simply turned to him and raised my eyebrows. I can handle this. Damon clenched his jaw several times, before refocusing on the men in front, guns pointing strongly.

<You won't kill me. You let me escape, so. I will repeat my question. What the fuck do you want?>

Lucianos laugh was that of the devils, clapping his hands as he tipped his head back. I readjusted my stance, standing tall. "Such fire!" He hooted. "Cut this fucking bullshit Luciano!" I jumped as Damon roared, his built up anger having risen phenomenally high, he usually was so calm in these situations.

Luciano stopped, lowered his gun from Damons face, his expression terribly cold. The gun in Damons left hand however, remained rooted towards his skull, perfectly pointed towards the thick bone.

And then? He spat. Luciano genuinely spat on Damons shoe before turning to point his gun at me. My gasp broke the cool silence, it wasn't common tradition to have a gun pointed in your face, so I guess you can say I was more than alarmed.

My breaths increased. Damon moved to shield me but all men behind Luciano released the safety on each gun, pointing them furiously towards Damon. "Move and you are dead." Lucianos phrase was aimed at Damon, yet his eyes remained on mine. Damon halted, growling due to the feeling of helplessness. "Damon." I warned and he slightly relaxed. He was intelligent, he knew now that shooting in this moment of time would get us both killed. He wasn't reckless. "Good girl." Luciano whispered in my ear and I cringed. His gun curled up my neck, driving into the flesh at the same time as his lips kissed along my jaw.