I'm always with you

A/N:  Hello my dear readers!

Two posts in a day! woah!

So this is a request from RomanticWaltz2764 in a song fic with " Glowing in the Dark" by The Girl and the Dreamcatcher.

Hope you enjoy guys!

Please leave a vote or a comment.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A lonely road at a good speed with sun rays lightening the features of your boyfriend Doctor Stephen Strange, proving to you he could still drive despite the loss of the stability of his hands. Then his warming blue eyes settled on you and the smile which drives you crazy spread on his face. He was glad until the worse happened. You don't remember much, except the screech of tyres and the attempt of Stephen to get back the control of the car but it only led to the pit in the middle of nowhere. When you woke up, the airbag had been spread out and you tried to wake Stephen up. " Stephen? Are you okay? " No sound was heard except your panting breathing. You quickly grabbed your phone and called 911.

You know how I get when the sun goes down

How it feels when no one's around

I know, I know-oh-oh-oh

I get kind of lost and I can't see straight

Hate it but it's just what we take

I know, I know-oh-oh-oh

He had taken the road again, driving in his expensive car to go to God knows where. I argued about using the Portals but he said he needed to do it for himself. That he still could do it despite his hands. You know you should of stop him. You loved him so much it hurts sometimes. You were together for a few months now but since he had had this accident, you felt pain and loneliness invading your life. He was back at the hospital, a thousand threads related to his arms, trying to keep him alive. It wasn't as bad as the first time but he got broken ribs, a concussion and something else but you didn't remember the name. You used to visit him every day, and sometimes Wong came with you but something had broken in him. You knew it. Fortunately, you had gotten only bruises and scratches during the car accident but Stephen blamed himself for that. You tried to tell him it wasn't his fault but he was so stubborn! Now, you felt alone in your house, missing his presence in your bed, in the morning, every day. You wanted to feel home again and the only one who was able to make you feel like that was stuck at the hospital.

I've been bitten by the lonely

But when I'm not the only

When I'm, when I'm not the only

One who feels it, maybe it's sick to say

But it helps that you feel the same

I know, I know-oh-oh

When the lights go out

That day, you visited him, trying to cheer up your beloved boyfriend with a homemade meal. You put a nice dress just for him with some makeup. It wasn't too much to draw in looks but just enough for him to look at you. When you reached the door, you took a deep breath and knocked. You heard him said " Come in" and you opened the door. Your breath got caught in your throat when you see how much pain he had to endure. However, his face seemed to lighten at your coming. You smiled warmly at him and pecked him on the lips. He hummed in delight and asked: