Swapping Bodies Part Two

A/N: Hello my dear readers!

As requested by many of you, here is a cute fluff second part of Swapping Bodies.

I hope you will enjoy. If you wish to see some ideas, don't hesitate to comment.

Please leave a vote or a comment.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You watched the reflection of the mirror, observing the manly features of Stephen, stuck in his body due to a misplaced spell. You groaned in annoyance, passing your hand through your now very short hair. The cloak slightly stroke your cheek and a smile appeared on your scarlet lips. In the corner of your eyes, you realised Stephen never actually smiled often and when you did, you noticed how handsome he looked.

"Why didn't he smile more often?" you thought, trying to find the perfect profile and making grimaces for fun. Yet, you did something you always wanted to, you came closer to the mirror, your eyes locked on the reflection of your own and tried to decipher the real colour of Stephen's eyes. The cerulean shade mixed with an azure blueness stared at you, a flicker magic glimmering in your orbs. You were always mesmerised by his eyes, sometimes even paralysing you and you would just stammer something irrelevant under his amused gaze. You touched the face, now yours, of the one you had fallen in love and smiled warmly. Maybe this spell can have a good impact, it' s not necessarily bad.

" Now time to sleep," you muttered taking the Pyjama Stephen had borrowed for the night and wondered about something which might be a bit awkward. You have to change. Entirely. So you have to open your eyes during the whole process because you doubted that putting baggy pants with your eyes closed would work. Flustered, you blushed heavily and noticed that the blush of Stephen was a bit covered by his Tony's-like-beard.

" Lucky him" you snorted, grabbing the clothes and heading to Stephen's room. You knocked at the door and waited. Soon, your female body opened the door, ONLY in your underwear and you blushed, looking at your toned body while Stephen, or rather you put your hands on your hips, grinning.

" What the hell, Stephen? You can't stay only in a bra and a pantie," you stated, anger rising through your chest.

Stephen frowned at your remark and smirks:

" Why not? Besides, I was just revising the anatomy of a female body. I'm a doctor remember, I need to practice a bit."

You blushed heavily.

" Maybe, but not on my body, can't you respect my intimacy, at least?"

His smile fell off, and an idea popped in his mind which you noticed thanks to the sudden spark shining in his eyes.

" Oh god, what did he think about this time?" you thought, waiting for his answer.

" Or would you prefer I practice on you, once we get our body back?"

You stammered.

" W-What?"

He smirked, putting his hands on your waist.

" You heard me perfectly, Y/N."

You detached yourself from him, anger raging.

" Don't play with me, Stephen, I'm not a toy! Now, good night!"

And you stormed off before he could say something, forgetting why you had come to him in the first place.

This was going to be a very tough week, you mumbled under your breath, cursing your clumsiness.

You got into your room, changed very quick, trying to watch the lower part of your body as most as possible and finally got into your comfy pyjama: a baggie pant. You looked at your torso, not having breast and unconsciously passing a hand on your chest, feeling the muscles contract under your touch. Stephen was more muscular that it seems and you smiled. You jumped into your bed, snuggling into the sheets and closed your arms, waiting for Morpheus to take you in his arms. However, its a different pair of arms which embraced you from behind and you turned in your bed, surprised to see Stephen in your body clutching you.

" I'm sorry. I shouldn't have teased you like that. I know how you felt about your body. Don't think I didn't notice your stare in the mirror each time we were training. You have a beautiful body, Y/N. You have no need to feel insecure about it. "

You relaxed at his words and hugged him back, drifting into sleep while you whispered: " Thank you. And you're forgiven."

When you woke up, you noticed something was different, familiarly different and you raised your head up, seeing the manly tone body of Stephen curled into you, still asleep. You smiled, relieved when you noticed you were in only your underwear.

You very slowly tried to move away from his embrace but his arms only tightened around you each time you moved, and you sighed, defeated. You were not going anyway until Stephen wasn't awake.

You looked at Stephen, his arms wrapped around you and his face nestled in the crook of your neck, his breath tickling your skin and you shivered at the closeness. How much had you desired this to happen? Many times but still, you had no idea how to react. You were snapped out of your thought when a soft pair of lips met yours, kissing you gently.

" Stop thinking and get some sleep Y/N. Everything is okay."

You smiled and kissed his hair while he put his head back in your neck, mumbling something about " It's comfy and warm" and you chuckled a bit, your heart beating faster in joy as your wish for your love to requited was fulfilled. 

A/N: So any thought? Was it too much?