To Be Pranked Can Be Fun

A/N: Hello my dear readers!

So I wrote this real quick as the following part of the chatroom ' Pranked Or To Be Pranked" where the reader is changed into a cat by Loki and she had to face the Avengers like that.

Hope you enjoy 

Please leave a vote or a comment.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

« Three days in the shape of a feline shall do the trick » had muttered the God of Mischief before a smoke of emerald colour blinded you.

You woke up in an unfamiliar position, all curled up and with a vibrating sound coming from your mouth as if you had awakened from a good dream and that half of you were reluctant to leave this imaginary happiness.

You yawned loudly and stretched your numb limbs until you noticed your hands were not human anymore. Instead of hands, you had ( favourite cat colour ) paws, with sharp claws as you raised your paw up, admiring the soft contour of your rosy pads. Then you looked at your body, realising your skin was as soft as silk but with a coat of fur. You jumped off your bed, running to the bathroom to look at the giant mirror.

The reflection made you gasped loudly. Instead of the beautiful human body, you saw every morning, the 'thing' which looked at you were a pair of feline eyes.

« I...I'm a cat, » you said, or rather tried to say as the only thing which left your lips was a series of meows.

Then you remembered, it was Loki's deed.

« Puny trickster » you muttered under your breath, shaking your feline head as you stepped closer to the mirror to admire your body.

« This is not a nice thing to say to a god, Y/N » stated a voice behind you, a voice all too familiar.

You slowly pun around to face Loki, leaning against your bathroom's door, a smirk playing on his lips.

« Change me back to normal, Loki » you grunted, stepping closer and raising your head up as he was so tall according to your cat's height.

He crouched down, leaning forward to look at you in the eyes, a gleam of challenge dancing in his storming blue eyes.

« Pray to tell me why, I shall do that, sweetheart? I m finding delight in what I see. You are a lovely feline creature. » he announced, scanning your new form.

« This is payback for the failed prank for Stephen, right ? » you mewled at him.

Strangely, he understood your cat speech and he nodded at you, before disappearing in a smoke of green, giving you one last of his famous grin of mischief.

You rolled your eyes and sighed heavily.

« I have to stay three days like this, what the hell am I going to do ? » you thought.

*

You managed to open the door of your room and left, heading to the kitchen. You spotted Steve and Bucky sat on the couch, chatting about the next mission.

« Hello Bucky, Steve » you mewled, happy to see your favourite soldiers.

Then you jumped on the couch, landing on Steve's laps. The poor blonde captain was frozen, his whole body tensing while you noticed how strong he was. Next, you put your paws on his chest, leaning your face closer to Steve until your nose touched his and licked it in a delicate manner.