Stolen Book

A/N: Hello my dear readers!

Sorry for the delay, I will try to update more often.

I watched Spiderman Homecoming and it was amazing, the actors were great, it was full of humor, jokes, and a good morality in it. 

Would you like a chatroom with the Avengers introducing Peter to Doctor Strange and reader?

So here is a request I changed a bit to avoid to be too repetitive, from Violet_Dawn 3

Hope you enjoy!

Please leave a vote or a comment.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

How can words change the whole course of your life ? How the past, the history remains a keen fragment of your present, slowly building the roots of your future. Sometimes, memory isn't enough to contain the titanic amount of lessons and facts, the past fulfills. Sometimes, what you need is a scroll to keep the past true and fair to what happened. In one version of facts, one book became famous by its valuable information, relating the beginning of life to the secrets of thousands of mysteries. As precious as an artifact, the « Genesys Book » remained in the shadows until the Ancient One, sorceress of the Mystic Arts found it during one of her adventures. She brought it back to her temple, to keep it safe and out of wrong hands. However, rumors spread out like a breath of ashes and reached your ears. A devilish smirk had reached your lips, a plan already deciphering the possibility to retrieve this fundamental book of knowledge. You might finally have the answers to the questions boiling in your mind. You were known as « The Container » closely opponent behind the Collector and today you wanted this book more than anything. It was the jewel of your collection, the king under the mountain.

You had reached Kamar-Taj after the battle with Dormammu, waiting for a better opportunity to sneak in the temple and steal the precious artifact.You knew the Ancient One was gone, so no one knew you were on your way, only her. You entered into the library, avoiding the acute eye of Wong, dove in books. You walked through the corridors, your keen eyes looking for The Book until they set on what you desired the most. A smile reached your lips and you stepped forward to only be stopped by a deep voice :

« Have we ever told you sneaking is a bad habit ? »

You froze and slowly turned around. A dark haired man with white stripes, sat on a chair and reading a book was looking at you, his mesmerised blue eyes focused on you. You tilted your head to the side, intrigued :

« Who are you ? »

He smirked, absolutely not worried by the intruder in the room:

« I could ask you the same question. »

You looked at him closely, observing his dark blue outfit, the gloves he was wearing and the eye of Agamotto hanging around his neck.

« Are you a master of the Mystic Arts ? » you asked, slowly taking steps back to your true objective.

He got up, facing you and said at the moment your back collided with something velvety soft :

« I'm the new Sorcerer Supreme, Doctor Stephen Strange.»

You barely had time to react that something was wrapped around you, tightening its grip until you couldn't move a single muscle.

« Let me go ! Or fear the wrath of Y/N ! »

Stephen slowly walked towards you, his eyes never leaving yours.

« Oh, I know who you are, the Ancient One told me about you before she fought Kaecilius. I know you want the Genesys book. I know you were going to steal it to put it in your collection, Container. »

You choked on your breath, anger raging in your veins.

« Then you know why I want it. I need answers and it can provide it. Give it to me, and I'll leave with no harm done »

He shook his head.

« You know very well I can't do that. »

Soon enough, Wong stepped into the room, setting his hazel eyes on you and frowned. He looked at Stephen first, wondering what was going on and then back at you, taking acknowledgment of your dark clothes. He stopped next to Stephen, his arms closed to his chest and asked :

« What do we do with her, Stephen ? »

« We are going to teach her some manners » he answered, smirking.

You growled, showing you were not going to be beaten so easily.

Wong added :

« She's a fierce one, it will be hard. »

Stephen snorted.

« I was well harder, do you remember the pranks, Beyonce ? » he said grinning like a mad man.

Wong shook his head and left the room, mumbling some curses under his breath.

You tried to move again but the grip of the Cloak of Levitation, ( you had figured it out ) tightened and you winced.

Stephen approached you closer and poked the tip of your nose :

« Now, now, have we never told you stealing is a bad thing ? »

You rolled your eyes and spat your venom.

« It is a way of surviving when you have nothing. »

« Or you could work to earn it. How about a deal ? »

You looked at him, trying to decypher if his words were sincere or a mess of lies.

« I'm listening. »

« If I let you go and work with me, I will let you look at the Genesys Book. »

« And if I don't ? »

« Then I'm sure the Avengers will love to see you again, especially Stark. He didn't appreciate the fact you stole one of his suit. »

You sighed, annoyed.

« Fine, deal. Now let me go, Strange. »

A smile tugged his lips and with a movement of his head, the cloak released you. You rubbed your harmed arms.

« When do we start ? » you asked, smiling. Perhaps this union could lead to somewhere interesting, after all, this Stephen Strange wasn't bad .

« Let the game begins » you thought.

A/N: So what did you think? Was it good?