Can You Hold Your Tongue For Me, Love?

A/N: Hello my dear readers!

Here is a smutty request from Misto_Roses where reader and Stephen met her parents and he decides to tease the reader with his hands in public.

Warning: Smut ( sex)

Please leave a vote or a comment.

Hope you enjoy

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You sighed loudly as you looked at the glass of the bathroom, the reflection of a young woman mirroring your every move. The dress cruved perfectly your body showing a pieceful external picture of you while on the inside you were screaming in nervosity.

Stephen was going to meet your parents and you were anxious about their reactions. You know how they could be, focussing on the mistakes of the past and nothing else.

Sure, Stephen wasn't perfect, he had had a life before you, and your little pinkie told you they were going to use this argument to let you know they didn't approve of Stephen.

As your eyes trailed down the mirror, soft hands wrapped themselves around your waist, pushing you against a strong chest while a chin rested on your shoulders, Stephen kissing your neck lovingly.

" You look gorgeous, love. I'm going to have a hard time to keep my hands to myself ", he teased you, raising an eyebrow at you.

You chucked and pried his hands off, which were dangerously going south. A soft moan escaped your lips, your eyes fluttering closed at his touch but you forced yourself to stop his hands with a smile.

"Stephen, don't you dare. " you laughed while he looked at you with twinkles of love in his cerulean eyes.

He rolled his eyes and put his hands on your shoulders, spinning you around.

" Only if you say please."

You arched an eyebrow at him, silently challenging him and crossing your arms over your chest, accentuating the curve of your breasts. His eyes looked down at your cleavage swiftly before connecting with yours again and a knowing smirk teased your lips. He sighed and leaned down to kiss you softly on the lips.

" Let's go meet your parents now."

You intertwined your fingers with him, stepping in the portal.

" You're surprisingly calm, Stephen," you stated to which he responded.

" I stopped the end of the world on my own,  meeting your parents is a piece of cake," he said cockily.

*

You gently knocked on the door, dusting off the hems of your dress while Stephen whispered in your ears what you supposed was going to be reassured words:

" You'd be better without anything at all, sweetheart"

You turned bright red, shushing Stephen who chuckled softly at the way your cheeks reddened. he loved to tease you and he wasn't going to change anytime soon.

Before you had the time to come with something, the door opened, revealing the silhouettes of your parents. Your mum immediately engulfed you in a hug, breaking the warm Stephen's embrace and you frowned slightly.

" Y/N! How good it is to see you! We missed you." she exclaimed," Let me get a good look at you and the handsome man you brought with you," letting you go and admiring you for a few seconds before her eyes darted to Stephen.

You took Stephen's hand in yours, lacing your fingers with his and announced.

" Mum, Dad, this is Stephen. Stephen, this is my parents ( Father's Name) and ( Mother's Name) ( Family Name)."

Stephen extended a  gloved hand to your father, who looked at him softly, accessing him.

" It's an honour to meet you both" Stephen said with a small smile.

Your father looked at you briefly.

" Why does he have gloves? He's afraid to catch a disease?" he asked rudely, not even looking at Stephen.

Clenching his teeth, Stephen stated:

" Scars are not something you show easily to the world."

" Dad, that was rude!" astonished by this remark. 

Your father had never been this impolite with people and you wondered for a second if he feared Stephen because he wasn't the average guy. ( He was better than that of course)

" Let's go inside before we freeze to death." your mum uttered, ushering everybody inside the warm house.

Once the coats were removed and everybody was settled at the table, the tensions disappeared and all went smoothly. Your mum was very fond of Stephen and even if your dad had been cold at the beginning, he had apologised to Stephen after he had discovered his good taste in wine. Since that, everything seems to be perfect, until a soft ungloved hand sneaked its way on your thigh while your mum was telling a story of you as a child and how you had hidden under a car and scared the hell out of her.

The hand found its way higher, dancing along your inner thigh and you instinctively opened your legs for Stephen. 

" Oh, god, I know this look," you thought, tightening your grip on your fork.

Stephen was a teaser, and today he had taken this teasing to another level and it took all your self-control to not moan and let him have his way with you. You had to remain silent or our parents would be suspicious but god was it hard. the way his fingertips traced along your folds, circling your clit softly before going deeper into you. You focused on your breathing, looking at your full plate and listening to your mother delivering all the nasty things you had done as a child while Stephen laughed and played along as if he wasn't touching you, right here right now.

" So how did you two meet?" asked your mother, her eyes gazing at you with a huge smile on her face.

Your voice got caught in your throat when Stephen circled your clit faster and then slowly, alternating the pace at his own will.

" I..it's a long story, mum. I..."

Stephen cut you off.

" Let me answer this question, I met your daughter here when I almost died. She saved me from darkness and nightmares and when she spoke, I knew I was hers."

You looked at your boyfriend, his words melting your heart while the knot in your belly tightened again and again until it was ready to break. Your walls clenched against his finger, pumping in and out while Stephen kept talking about how you changed his world, all the while looking at you in the eyes. 

You tried to remain silent but as you opened your mouth to say something his finger his the right spot and a veil of intense pleasure rushed over your body. He crushed his mouth on yours to keep you quiet, his administrations coming to an end as he revealed to your parents:

" I love your daughter."

You took a deep breath, hiding your dishevelled state.

" An I love him too, Mum, Dad."

*

After saying goodbye to your parents, Stephen took you back to the Sanctum, observing your silent treatment.

" I may have been out of the line, but I know deep down you loved every second of it," Stephen said casually, opening the door to your shared bedroom.

A lustful smirk tugged at your lips.

"Oh, I know that, Stephen. Now it's my turn to play," you announced before straddling his lap and kissing him with all the love you had. It was a long and beautiful night of lovemaking, teasing, sucking and biting with meowling names again and again, but god did you love it.

A/N: Here you go, I hoped you enjoy. Was it okay?