Don't you dare!

A/N: Hello my dear readers!

Thank you all for supporting me in this book. I made a bunch of imagines, I'll try to update on a daily basis.

So here is one of them. Just for the record, I inspired myself on tumblr for the idea.

Hope you enjoy and if you have an idea, feel free to MP me.

Please leave a vote or a comment.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Imagine 13: Imagine Stephen using your computer to do some research and falling upon your wattpad account and stories about him.

Title: Don't you dare!

You uploaded your last stories about your adventures with Doctor Strange, smiling to yourself. " Now time to go to bed," you thought, putting your computer on the desk and switching off the lights. You had typed like dived in a trance for an hour and it was quite late now, but you didn't care. Once inspiration had found you, it never got off before you've finished your story. This account on Wattpad allowed you to relax and to keep things as normal. You were also a sorcerer of the Mystic Arts and friends with Stephen. He didn't know you had this hobby and there was no way he was going to find out. At least, that's what you thought, falling slowly in the arms of Morpheus.

The following day, you came to the training room for your session with Stephen, wearing your usual outfit: a black legging with a matching sports bra.

" Hello, Stephen! Ready for our session?" you asked, getting in position.

He merely looked at you, lost in thoughts and you narrowed your eyes at him. You noticed he was sitting on a chair, a laptop in his hands... wait.. it was yours!

" Hey, is that my computer?" you asked in disbelief, your hands on your hips.

He hummed in agreement, adding.

" I just needed to check something out about a famous sorcerer. Your computer was closer than mine. But I found something more interesting."

You tilted your head to the side and approached him. You looked over his shoulder and you gasped at what you saw. Your heartbeat quickened and your eyes widened in horror. However, you tried to pretend you didn't know what he was doing in an attempt to stay calm and demanded, a fake smile on your face:

" Oh! I didn't know you knew the website " Wattpad", do you have an account?"

Stephen slowly turned his head towards you, a huge smirk on his face:

" Actually, I didn't need to have an account. You seemed you already have one."

He turned the computer towards you and you recognised the words of your fan fictions.

" Dear God, what are you doing on MY Wattpad account?! " you shouted, pissed and embarrassed at the same time. You grabbed the laptop out of his reach and stepped back until the wall touched your bare back.

" You have quite an impressive imagination, Y/N. What a little hobby you've been practising without telling me. Why?" he asked, a sadistic grin playing on his lips.

" Why? Writing is my passion and I expressed it on this website. I even have followers. Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to head my computer back to the place it is supposed to be that means my room. "

He nodded and looked at you leaving the room, a thought pondering his mind " What does she write exactly?" The sorcerer got up from his seat and followed you into your room. He even stepped in and closed the door behind him. You turned on yourself, seeing him leaning against the wall, his arms crossed over his chest. He then, started to speak:

" You see, Y/N, I was just surfing on the Internet for my information when I saw this little item on the screen crackle. I couldn't help myself to click on it which linked me directly to your Wattpad account. Now, Y/N, what do you write exactly? It must have been something important if you don't want me to see it."

A wave of heat reddened your cheeks and you put your laptop down on the desk and looked at Stephen. His gaze mesmerised you so much, that a cat got your tongue. Stephen slowly came closer, stopping from you at inches and your breath got heavy. You weren't denying the master of Mystic Arts was attractive and that you had fallen for him but he was such stubborn sometimes that it makes you want to punch him. You cleared your throat:

" Not your business. Now, let's go, we have practice today."

However, Stephen didn't move and just grabbed the laptop under your muffled protestations. Nevertheless, you weren't going to let him found out you were writing stories about him, and some of the Avengers. It was just too embarrassing! So you got into position and slowly activated your magic to take your computer back. But Stephen, as the Supreme Sorcerer he is, advanced you and sent you in the mirror dimension. You screamed in frustrating, throwing fire balls at the walls again and again until you sat on the floor, your arms nuzzling your knees. You waited, you don't how long until Stephen breaks the Mirror dimension and set you free. Anger had slowly faded away, replaced by anguish. You stayed motionless when Stephen slowly grabbed your chin and said:

' Why don't we make these romantic fanfictions real, Y/N?

Given that, your stories were mostly romance, your mouth fell open at his words and a blush creeped down your cheeks. His eyes locked with yours as he gradually leant on, watching you during his action until your lips connected. You melted into the kiss and snaked your arms around his neck, pulling him closer to you. AS the kiss deepened, you stroked his scalp, playing with his hair while his hands held your waist. You broke apart for air, watching him taking his breath back. You put your hand on his cheekbones, bringing his face closer to yours again for another kiss, he gladly returned. In any case, this was a new training session you sure loved it!

A/N: So any thoughts? Did you like it?