The King Under The Mountain Part Two

A/N: Hello my dear readers!

Enjoy the following part.

Love you all!

PS: I do not own the picture.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

The mythical creature had many names,some whispered in the dark hours of the night, some murmured in the eyesof innocent ears or mumbling under the bed of restless children.

Buried in the cave of gold, thousandsaureate coins shaping his throne, his unlimited greed spread to thefour corners of the halls of Erebor, Smaug the King Under The Mountaindwelled in this glorious and vast kingdom, until two foreign soulslanded in front of him.

*

Kaecilius was a stubborn man, fulledwith the swift art of cunning and power as the magician travelledthrough the universe, following his prey.

Resting against Smaug's shoulder, hiswarmth soothing you between the arms of Morpheus and consciousness,Stephen talked to Smaug and they discovered they had a lot in common, including their feelings for you, or rather for Smaug, his urges.

« She needs to be protected.  She's too weak to fight»stated Stephen, looking at the dragon with a fierce determination.

« Hum, she is a very preciousgerm. I will protect your mate » agreed on the creature with Stephen when his acute senses noticed apresence.

Stephen looked at the beast, confused.

" Mate, how does he know? " he pondered before a familiar silhouette appeared.

Immediately, he shuffled into themountains of gold, the coins covering his entire crimson body whileStephen grabbed you into his arms and he froze when he recognised the man standing in front of him.

Forcing your eyes open due to thecommotion, your heartbeat soared into your chest, and you tried toget free from Stephen's hold but he wouldn't budge.

« Strange and my dear Y/N, wehave some unfinished business. Hand over what I want and you mightlive. »

You gripped Stephen's arm and mutteredangrily, the veil of fear faded into the fire of anger.

« Put me down. »

Worried eyes met yours, but compliedwhen they saw the look of power glow into your orbs. Summoning thelast piece of magic, you flicked your hands open, shooting blasts ofpure power at Kaecilius.

« Death it is. »

And so begin the fight of your lives,dancing dangerously on the trail of the no return path of life. Ateach attack, you would dodge the weapon but it kept coming back,closer and closer to your body until it finally landed into yourflesh. You let out a painful scream as you stepped back into the goldcoins, eyes frantically looking for an escape. Stephen was down,breathing heavily on the ground, trying to stop the bleeding from hiswound and you wish you could help him but you were stuck. Kaecilius'evil smile tugged at his lips as he put the tip of his blade underyour chest.

« Any last word, sweetheart? »

( I thought about writing ' Dracarys'XD but I can't, wrong universe)

You held his honey corrupted gaze,pressing a hand your abdomen injury which had reopened during thefight.

« I would have loved a partnerlike you by my side. »

A small smile reached your lips, whenyou noticed the mountain of gold rise, coins cascading down the muscular body of the beast of legends.

« Never believe the fight isover until it isn't anymore. »

You loved Kaeilius' face turned fromvictorious to pure surprise when Smaug lashed out on the man, sendinghim flying in the cave.

« I hate dwarves, but I hate youmore. You dared to hurt my Y/N ! » roared the dragon as heflew towards Kaecilius disappearing form. 

You distinctively heard the dark sorcerer said  in disbelief" Stephen is dragon?!"  but you didn't care.

You crawled towardsStephen, his cloak reaching your hand to pull you closer andimmediately got to work. You summoned the most powerful healing spellyou knew and muttered it against your lips, a white light welcomingthe two of you while darkness snatched you again from consciousness.

This time, when you woke up, you werein a bed, a very comfy bed with Stephen sitting down next to you, hisfingers dancing on your palm in a comforting manner. Wong stood bythe door, his eyes fixed on your form, and once you woke up, he left,a small sigh of relief escaping his lips.

« Stephen ? » youasked, wondering why he was so silent.

He passed a hand through hisdishevelled hair, worry covering his gorgeous face.

« Why can't you let me saveyou? It's very unmanly to not be able to do that at least once andwhen I can finally do it, it's my copycat of a dragon who does. »

You interlaced your fingers with hisand squeezed.

« Get used to it, old man. Notevery man is a hero, women can be one too. »

He leaned forward, caressing your faceand said in a husky voice.

« Then you are my hero, Y/N. »

His lips touched yours in a gentle kissand groaned the last words with a roll of his eyes.

« And Smaug ordered me to tellyou that you're his Queen under the Mountain. »

You chuckled.

« Aaw, how cute ; »

He sighed heavily.

« And About Kaecilius, he flewaway through a portal before Smaug had a chance to rip him intopieces. »

You cupped his face and made him lookat you. The blueness of his eyes always let you stunned however, youused this to your advantage.

« Thank you for saving me, bothof you. »

A/N: So did you like the ending?