Don't Forget Me

A/N: Hello again my dear readers!

So here is a request, a songfic by Romantic Waltz taking the song of Disney of Moana " I am Moana" that I changed a bit for the purpose of the story. The reader considered the Ancient One as her mother and at her death, she fell apart, but will she recover this loss with the help of her uncles and the new stranger?  Read to find out !:)

Hope you enjoy!

Please leave a vote or a comment;)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your heartbeat slowed down at the dark news which touched your soul: she was dead. The Ancient One was gone! The only person you had considered as a mother to you was gone.

Forever.

Leaving you alone behind.

" What am I going to do?" you thoughts, clutching your chest, tear on the verge from falling down your silky cheeks.

She was the one who had taught you the Mystic Arts, how to live in the world, and how she pushed you up when you were breaking down. However, she wasn't alone.

Then your thoughts errand towards the other people you knew which like family to you: Mordo and Wong, your uncles like your liked to call them.

I know a girl from an island
She stands apart from the crowd
She loves the sea and her people
She makes her whole family proud

You took a deep breath, looking your surroundings as the last goodbye. You were at the beach, enjoying the sun-stroked your skin when it happened. The bond you shared between the Ancient One and you had broken, shattered into thousand pieces, leaving you in an empty shell. 

Sometimes the world seems against you
The journey may leave a scar
But scars can heal and reveal just
Where you are

Her death was difficult to go over, you seemed to see her everywhere as if she was keeping an eye on you from the heavens. Maybe she was, who knows?

You raised your hand up, your ring strongly squeezed between your fingers and began the blazing portal which opened to the temple in Kamar-Taj. You stepped forward and crossed the portal, entering in your ancient house, the one you had lived your entire childhood.

You noticed the mini table on which you used to take tea with her, and you shook your head trying to stop the tears to streak. You heard footfall approaching and you turned on yourself to see Mordo looking at you in awe.

" Y/N! "he said, running towards you and embracing you in a big hug. You hugged him back, nuzzling your nose in his green tunic. When you stepped away, you saw him looked away sheepishly.

You gently put a hand on his gently, a feeble smile on your lips.

" I know, Mordo. But could you tell me what happened exactly?"

He nodded slowly, his eyes frowning.

" Okay, Stephen will explain better, he was here when she died"

You tilted your head to the side.

" Stephen?"

He nodded again.

" Yes, the New Supreme Sorcerer. I'll go get him. Make yourself comfortable Y/N."

You watched leave in hurry steps, muttering something you can not hear.

The people you love will change you
The things you have learned will guide you
And nothing on Earth can silence
The quiet voice still inside you
And when that voice starts to whisper
Y/N, you've come so far
Y/N, listen
Do you know who you are?