Love Is Madness

A/N: Hello again my dear readers!

This is a request from CSlmiami2562 where Kaecilius and the reader got into a fight and it led into a makeout session.

Warning: Smut =sex

Hope you enjoy. Please leave a vote or a comment.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

« If you're not willing to do whatever is necessary to ensure Dormammu's release, you have no right to be here, useless woman! » Kaecilius yelled at the top of his lungs and mumbling the last words.

You froze at his statement, too shocked to believe what he had said. He couldn't have just told the love of his life that you were nothing more than a distraction. You refused to believe it. However, his words pierced your heart like iron claws gripping at your beating matrix, squeezing the life out of you. You were a determined woman and no one, not even Kaecilius or some kind of dark entity was going to tell you what you were.

You clenched your fists, a blazing aura wrapping it around your palms, showing how mad you were, but you didn't unleash your power.... not yet.

« Then, I have nothing to do with you, Kae » you stated before storming out of your shared bedroom and heading straight to the training room.

You needed to let off some steam. Your heart was in pain, your mind boiling with anger and therefore a wave of fire ignited your palms and you lashed out on the poor dummies. They were scorched to death, leaving nothing more than a trail of ashes and you grunted in annoyance.

You headed to the punching bag, clenching your hand into a fist again and hit the bag with all your might. At each punch, you groaned :

« I »

You punched harder.

" Am"

Another punch, stronger.

« Not »

Your fist landed roughly against the leather bag, trembling under your strength.

«Useless! »

You shouted the last word, sending the bag flying through the room while your breathing slowly turned back to normal.

« No you're not. » a very familiar voice said from behind.

Immediately, you spun around, activating blazing shields and your spear, aiming at the intruder. However, you quickly put your weapons down when you recognised Kaecilius standing behind you, eyeing you carefully and with a certain glimmer in his hazel eyes.

His deep voice sent shivers down your spine while he walked closer to you stating nonchalantly ;

« You are one of the strongest sorceresses I've ever met. You stood your ground against your Ancient One, and I would be lying if I did not find that hot. »

You scoffed, crossing your hands over your chest.

« It doesn't excuse what you said earlier »

He leant in closer until you could feel your breath mingle together.

« Of course, it doesn't » he muttered against your lips.

He wrapped his hands around your waist, gently pushing his fingers under your shirt and drew patterns down your bare skin. His single touch sent delicious shivers down your spine and your breath got caught in your throat. You knew what he was doing, he was distracting you because he had made a mistake and he knew all the buttons to make you melt under his touch.