Passionate Move

A/N: Hello my dear readers!

So here is a little oneshot, I thought about.

Hope you'll like it.

I'm still opened to request of you want.

Please leave a vote or a comment.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do you know the feeling, when you talk about things you hold dear in your heart, or when you're so lost in your train of thoughts that you forget the whole world around you?

Well, that happens to you quite often. Even Strange was used to it now, especially when you talk about spells or medicine, his favourite subjects. However, one day, his gaze triggered the incoming redness on your cheeks and you took a deep breath, still talking about what you liked.

« So do you remember when I was cleaning my apartment when You stepped out and screamed from the top of your lungs but I didn't hear you because I had music in my ears. «

Strange sighed but nodded.

« How can I forget? I couldn't speak for two days. »

You laughed, a smile forming on your lips.

« It was hilarious! »

Stephen just shrugged, wanting to forget this embarrassing moment.

« I could say the same when you forgot your towel in your chamber and you didn't have the ring and had to cross the whole temple to get back to your room. All I saw was a naked body running like a mad rabbit through the corridors, that was hilarious. »

You groaned at the memory.

« Well, believe me, I learnt the lesson. »

You turned to him and noticed he was looking at you intensively. You tilted your head to the side, pondering about the gaze of the Sorcerer Supreme.

« Why are you looking at me like that? Do I have something on my face, Stephen? »

He stepped closer, the birth of a smirk on his face and he leant closer, almost whispering :

« Just your lips I want to kiss. »

You swore your face had turned fifty shade of red and you froze at the statement.

« W...What ? »

His breath teased your neck and you knew he was smiling like a mad man. He loved to tease you and today was a new type of teasing, you sure loved.

« The only thing on your face is your lips I want to kiss. Did you hear me now ? »

His voice sent shivers down your spine and the tip of his nose touched the sensitive skin of your neck and your legs turned into jelly. How many times had you dreamed of you and Stephen together? A million times.

You took a deep breath and entered into his game, biting your lips.

« Doctor, I think I hurt my lips, will you kiss them to make me feel better? »

You looked at him with pleading eyes and you thought for a second his eyes darkened but he gently cupped your cheeks.

« I would be my pleasure. »

And then he leant on, kissing you slowly first and you wrapped your hands around his neck to pull him closer to your body. Then the kiss changed from slow to something more, something deeper, almost passionate and you moaned when he bit your lower lip for entrance.

His hands grabbed your hips and you grazed the back of his neck when suddenly, a virtual screen appeared with the face of Tony Stark :

« Hey Strange ! We might need your help to defeat wait.. are you kissing Y/N ?! Oh yes finally ! Legolas, come here ! I won the bet, you owe me now ! »

You froze the moment you heard Stark's voice and looked at the screen wondering where the hell did it come from when little Parker came in front of the camera and said:

« Congrats and Strange you better take care of her or I'll kick your butt. »

Then the communication ended and you looked at Stephen in awe.

He said astonished.

« Did I just get threatened by a fifteen years old teenage boy ? »

You laughed and pecked him on the lips.

« Yes, now where were we ? »

A/N: So any thoughts? Was it good?