2|| Erotic City.

"Every time I comb my hair, thoughts of you get in my eyes. You're a sinner, I don't care. I just want you, creamy thighs."

Three years

Three years.

That's how long it's been since the concert Josie invited me to. And all I can think about is my last encounter with Prince.

His eyes.

His voice.

That sly grin.

His lips kissing my hand.

Ugh.

I had to stop myself from biting my bottom lip just thinking about it as I placed the last of my personal items in a box and taped it up. My fiancé, Zayn, and I are moving into our new home tomorrow and we had to make sure nothing would be forgotten. No, we're not married, yet. That's because Zayn claims he wants us to be settled into our home first.

And I was secretly hoping to run into Prince again.

Wait....what?!

That's not what I should be thinking.

"You almost finished, babe?." He asked, walking into our bedroom.

I nodded

I nodded.

"Mhm. I just taped the last box."

"Oh okay. Alex and I are going to get the U-haul truck. When we get back, we're going to pack it."

"Okay." I said softly, my brown orbs closing slightly as he placed a kiss on my forehead.

Alexander, or Alex, as we like to call him, is Zayn's best friend. He offered to ride with Zayn to get the truck, drive Zayn's car back, and load the truck. We didn't have to ask him, he wanted to do it.

That's a true friend.

The moment Zayn and Alex left, my cellphone rang. I playfully rolled my eyes because I knew exactly who was calling me. I grabbed my phone and answered on the second ring.