9|| Electric Chair.

A/N: Even though it's my birthday today, I've decided to give you all a little gift. Enjoy. 😉

"U whispered something, it took my mind off like a G Major with an E in the bass. Your face looked so good, Eye wanted 2 touch your mouth..."

Last night, I couldn't sleep

Last night, I couldn't sleep. All I could think about was Prince's hand tugging at my hair, his lips at my ear, that husky voice whispering one of the naughty things he's holding himself back from doing to me, and the kiss we shared.

All of it was wrong, but it felt so right.

"What is he doing to me?" I mutter, staring at myself in the bathroom mirror as I place my hair in a low pony tail. Just the very thought of him brought a flush of color to my cheeks and a warm, tingling feeling all over my body.

Coming out of the bathroom, my eyes land on Prince's sleeping frame. I let out a soft chuckle and shake my head at seeing him sprawled out on the couch. He was the one who said we had to get up in the morning, and yet, he's still asleep.

"Prince." I call out his name as I make my way over to him. No response. I lean down, gently pressing my lips to his ear, my voice soft as I whisper, "Prince."

A low groan escapes his lips, but he never opens his eyes. I sigh as I lightly but firmly shake him.

"Come on. You have to get up." I tell him, rolling my eyes as he throws his arm over his eyes. I reach out and grab his arm, trying to take it away from his face. "Get upppp."

He wouldn't budge.

I sighed, knowing there was only one possible way to wake him up.

"This better work." I mutter to myself as I climb onto the couch, straddling his lap.

Immediately, I slowly move my hips in a circular motion as I wait for any sign of response from him.

Still nothing.

I couldn't believe I was doing this right now, but it had to be done if I was ever going to get him to wake up.

Leaning over and placing my hands on his chest, I rolled my hips into his. My tongue snaked out, wetting my bottom lip and my head tilted back, soft gasps escaping my parted lips.

I wasn't supposed to be enjoying this. It was only for the sole benefit of waking him up, but I'd be lying if I said I didn't like it just a little bit.

"Oh..." I mumbled softly, feeling a jolt of pleasure coursing throughout my entire body as the building tightness in my navel, across my hips, up my torso, and down my thighs finally releases. My lower half throbs. I feel the muscles contract and expand as I clench down. A flood of wetness soaks my underwear.

Oops.

That wasn't supposed to happen.

I slowly remove myself from his lap and make a mad dash toward the bathroom to take another shower, my face flushed with embarrassment.