17|| Do U Lie?

A/N: I was planning on updating this sooner, but I was sick with the stomach flu last week and wasn't feeling up to writing. Hopefully this makes up for my absence. Enjoy my loves 😊

I, I, I don't lie to you (I I don't lie)
When I say that I'm in love mama (mama, mama)
I feel so good when you're near (mama, mama)
Tell me do you feel it too?

"I love your hair like this," I murmured into the near-quiet atmosphere, running my fingers through Prince's long dark brown locks, as his head rests comfortably on my shoulder

"I love your hair like this," I murmured into the near-quiet atmosphere, running my fingers through Prince's long dark brown locks, as his head rests comfortably on my shoulder. To say we were tired after leaving the venue was an understatement. We were exhausted.

Well, more so him than me.

"Hmm?" He mumbles, his voice almost thick with sleep. I just smiled. He hadn't heard a word I said.

"Nothing," I replied, and continued running my fingers through his hair. He shook his head and lifted it up from my shoulder, causing my fingers to tangle within his mane as he leans in.

"Nuh-uh. You said something," The low husky tone of his voice as he pressed his lips against my ear made me giggle softly. "What did you say?"

"I said, I love your hair like this," I tell him, repeating my words a little louder so he could hear them. He chuckles, sitting upright, as I remove my fingers from his hair.

"Oh, thank you. I think I want to do something different with it though."

"Really? Like what?"

"I don't know," he mumbles with a slight shrug of his shoulders. "But I'll think of something."

"Oh," I reply with a small smile. The subject of doing something different with his hair hasn't come up until now, so this is new to me, but I'm glad he's deciding to share his thoughts about it. "Well, I'm sure whatever you decide on will look amazing."

"Thank you," he smiles back, tucking a few strands of my hair behind my ears before placing a kiss near the corner of my mouth. The flush of color that made its way to my cheeks was evident even in the dark limo.

"Of course," I breathe, my lips softly brushing against his as i spoke those two words. Wanting to change the subject before things go down a route he claims i'm not ready for, I gently push him away and tell him. "I have a question."

"Okay," he chuckles, "What's your question?"

"Do you say what you said to me to other women?"

"What do you mean?"

"I mean our conversation earlier," I remind him, genuinely curious about his answer. "Do you tell other women no one else can have them but you? Or am I the only you've said this to?"

"You're the only one I've said that to."

"Oh please," I mumble with a slight roll of my eyes. "I've heard all the rumors. I'm not stupid."