6|| Temptation (pt. 2)

".....In other words, this little Prince thinks a lot about u, see? Baby, baby, baby I'm guilty in the first degree."

"Please, stay

"Please, stay."

"You know I can't do that." I reply, sighing softly. It was getting harder and harder to say no to this man.

"Yes, you can."

"I can't."

"But you want to....don't you?" He asks, his hazel orbs searching mine for an answer. I smiled a little, ignoring his question as another knock on the door interrupts us.

"There's someone at your door."

"It doesn't matter. You're the only thing I care about right now."

"Pr-."

"Just promise me you'll stay."

"Fine. I promise." I agreed, going against my better judgement.

I should be trying to get in touch with Zayn and figure things out with him...

A small smile made its way to his lips as he leaned in and placed a kiss on my cheek.

"Thank you." He whispers softly in my ear and quickly goes to see who is knocking on his bedroom door before I could respond, buttoning and zipping his pants along the way.

Were they like that the entire time we were talking?

It was Kevin. I could hear him letting Prince know it was almost time to leave. I move closer to the door, trying to hear the rest of their conversation, but all I could hear was their hushed voices. Whatever they were talking about was probably something they didn't want me to hear.

I back away from the door immediately and leaned against the wall, afraid that I could be caught eavesdropping and have to explain why I was listening in the first place.

"I apologize for taking so long." My eyes snapped toward the direction of where the voice was coming from. I smiled a little. Prince was finally finished talking to Kevin.

"I thought you forgot about me." I replied jokingly as I watched him walk over to me. He grabs my hand and pulls me closer to him.

"Never."

"Well, what took you so long then?" I asked, a flush of color making its way to my cheeks.

"Nosy little thing, aren't you?" He chuckles softly, not at all upset that I had just questioned him.

I was sure my cheeks had turned a crimson red by now.

"I just wanted to know." I shrugged, making it as if it was no big deal. His smile faded a little.

"Well, I have a show tonight, so that means I'll be leaving soon."

"Oh."

"But I'd like you to come with me."

"I can-."

"Please?"

"Why? I mean, you could've asked anyone else-any other woman who isn't in a relationship-to come with you. One of them could've even been here with you right now, but you chose me. Why?"

He sighed. "I don't know. I just....I saw you that night and I had to talk to you. I usually wouldn't have allowed you to come into my dressing room, but it was just something about you that had me curious."

"And what was that?"

"I'm still trying to figure it out." He replies, a smile making it's way to his lips. "That's why I want you to come with me."

With a soft sigh, I replied with only one word... "Okay."

~~**~~

"That was an amazing show."

"I'm glad you enjoyed yourself." Prince chuckles softly as we sat in his dressing room, trying to relax a little before we head back to the hotel, but the adrenaline rushing through my veins wouldn't let me sit still. He takes my hand, his thumb gently caressing my skin. I smiled a little.

"I really did. I had a great time."

"Good."

"...."

"Stop that." He says, chuckling lightly at the sight of my left leg bouncing up and down. He places his freehand on my thigh, trying to stop the incessant bouncing. I laughed a little.

"Sorry."

We fall into a comfortable silence, just enjoying each other's company. It felt good.

"Remind me to introduce you to my band when we get back." He says, suddenly interrupting our tranquility, causing me to look at him. A small smile makes its way to my lips. I was going to officially meet the people that were like family to him and we aren't even an item.

"Okay."

"I would've done it earlier, but everything was so crazy and I didn't-."

"No, It's okay. I understand."

He takes my hand, brings it up to his lips, and places a kiss there. A flush of color makes its way to my cheeks.

"They're gonna love you. I promise."

"How do you know that?"

"I just know." He replies with a small smile. I smiled.

"Oh really?"

"Mhm."

There was a knock on the door after a few minutes, causing both of us to turn our heads toward the sound.

"I'll get rid of them." Prince says jokingly as he gets up to answer the door. I laughed.

"No, it's probably time for us to leave, that's why they're knocking."

"Maybe."

As he answered the door, I pulled my phone out of my pocket so I could have something that'll help me resist the urge to eavesdrop. The moment I turned my phone on, I was met with 9 notifications.

3 missed calls from Josie.

3 missed calls from Mom.

2 missed calls and 1 text from Zayn.

I scoffed inwardly. Now he decides to contact me?

Making a mental note to call my mom and Jo back later, and vowing to make Zayn wait as long as he made me wait, I put away my phone, deciding I would give Prince my undivided attention in case he needed to tell me something. Even though my mind was still on Zayn and the fact that he had the nerve to try and contact me like everything is cool.

I shouldn't be caring about Zayn right now. I mean, he didn't care about me those three days he was gone, right?

"Amelie?" My thoughts were interrupted by the sound of my name being called. I smiled inside, knowing I was right. He had to tell me something.

"Hmm?"

"You were right. It's time for us to leave." He replied, a small smile playing on the corners of his lips. It made me smile.

"Told you." I say in a playful tone as I stand up and walk over to him. He chuckles lightly and shakes his head. He takes my hand in his, his fingers interlacing with mine, as we walked out of his dressing room and make our way out of the venue.