20|| Curious Child.

Careless I was 2 caress thee
Yet never regretting the time
The joy that we shared, it was meant 2 be
And not a crime
No, it's not a crime

Amelie's POV

"Come take a shower with me

"Come take a shower with me."

His voice was low and husky as his fingers trailed along my jawline. I smiled and bit my lip.

"Trying to get a round 2 started already I see," I joked, making a deep raspy chuckle escape his lips.

"No, we're only going to wash our bodies, that's all."

"Mmm-hmm."

"I'm serious, baby. We're only taking a shower," He replies, trying hard to hold in his laughter and failing miserably. I rolled my eyes, smiling a little.

"You're such a liar."

"How is that when I'm telling you the truth?"

"You know the only reason you want me to get in that shower with you is to pick up where we left off before the phone rang. Don't try to act all innocent," I narrowed my eyes as he bent down and brought his mouth to my ear, feigning anger while his lips gently grazed my earlobe, "Stop."

"I'm gonna be good. I promise. All we're doing is taking a shower. Nothing else," He responds, his tone soft as he pulled back a little to look into my eyes. I knew then that he was serious. I nod.

"Are you sure you're not just saying this to get me to go in the shower with you?"

"I'm sure."

"Okay. I'll join you. But you'd better keep your hands to yourself unless I ask you to wash my back."

"Yes ma'am," He chuckles softly, leaning in and pecking my lips. I smiled against his lips, allowing him to see that my "anger" has subsided for the moment. Giving me one last kiss, he pulled away and took my hand in his, "Come on."

"Right behind you," I smiled a little, tossing the covers aside with my free hand so I could get out of bed and join him. He smirked, watching as I swung my feet over the side of the bed.

"Look who's eager to join me now," His hazel orbs danced with amusement as they unabashedly roamed over my naked frame, making my cheeks burn at the realization of what i had just done. Stifling a giggle, I rolled my eyes for the second time in a playful manner at his words.

"Oh, shut up before i change my mind and make you shower by yourself."

"You wouldn't."

"Try me," My tone was serious, yet laced with a hint of triumph at the brief expression of defeat on his face. It almost made me laugh, but I held back.

"You are something else, you know that?" He shook his head, a smile tugging at the corners of his lips as he lightly pulled me along with him to the bathroom.