3|| The Question Of U.

"All of the questions in my life will be answered when I decide which road 2 choose. What is the answer 2 the question of u?"

I blinked twice as I nervously chewed on my bottom lip

I blinked twice as I nervously chewed on my bottom lip. I had to figure out what I wanted to do. He's waiting for an answer from me.

Should I risk my relationship with Zayn and stay the night here, knowing that something could possibly happen between Prince and I if I let it?

Or should I wake up Josie & the both of us can just head home right now?

I don't know.

If I choose to stay, my engagement would be over. There's no denying that.

But If I choose to leave.....

"You're still here?" I jumped slightly as I heard that familiar baritone and his scent surrounded me again. I didn't realize he came back.

"Yeah...I was thinking about accepting your offer."

"Is that right?."

"Mhm. It's bad enough Josie and I are here In the first place, but going home right now would make things worse."

"I see your point. Like I said, my offer still stands. You can come up to the second floor with me."

"Thank you."

"You're welcome."

"Why are you still up? I thought you would've been in bed by now...." I asked suddenly, blurting the words out without even thinking. Hopefully he's not upset by me asking that.

"I couldn't sleep, so I figured I'd come down here and get something to drink."

"And check to see if we're still here."

He grinned. "That too."

"Mhm." I muttered, playfully rolling my eyes. He chuckled.

"...."

"...."

"So...." I mumbled, breaking our awkward silence. His eyebrow raised.

"So....?"

"Would I be sleeping....In your room....in the bed with you....?"

"Only if you feel comfortable with doing that." He says with a small smile, although his tone was serious. "But you don't have to. There's a guest room you and Josie can sleep in."

"Oh...right...I almost forgot about that room."

"Or I could just give you both my room and I'll take the guest room...?"

"No, no. You don't have to do that. This is your space. We can take the guest room."

"Are you sure?"