16|| I'm Yours.

"Never have I ever made love before
Never have I wanted to till now
Lover, can't you see I want you more and more
Take me baby, yea, I'm yours."

Prince POV

"Can I speak with you before we start rehearsal?" Rosie asks me, the soft smile she had on her face dropping and her lips pressing into a hard line as she waited for my answer

What's wrong with her? I thought as i nod at Rosie's question and turn my attention to Amelie who had a small smile playing on the corners of her lips. It made me smile a little.

"I'll be right back," I whispered to her. Amelie nods as I let go of her hand, and gesture with a slight nod of my head for Rosie to follow me. She does, very quietly. I lead her away from everyone else and over to the door, I open it, let her walk out first, and i walk out after her, closing the door behind us so we can talk in the hallway.

Rosie sighs softly before speaking.

"Prince, what are you doing?"

"What do you mean?" I ask as i turn to face her, frowning slightly at her question. Another sigh escapes her lips.

"I mean, what are you doing with this Amelie girl?"

"I don't know. We're hanging out, i guess. I really like her," I admit, a smile making it's way to my lips at the thought of Amelie. I wasn't sure where this thing between her and I was headed. I know she and I are just friends at the moment, but i'd like us to possibly be more than that. Rosie smiles a little.

"You do?"

"Mmm-hmm. She's different from the other women I've been with."

"Oh, I see. So, she's different from Anna? Or was it Kim? I can't keep up with who you're dating half the time," she replies, chuckling softly.

"Haha, very funny," I mumble in a sarcastic tone with a slight roll of my eyes. "Anna and I are no longer together. She left and never came back. And I told you not to speak that other woman's name again."

"Oh, right. I forgot. Sorry."

"It's okay. But yeah, as far as she's concerned, we're no longer together either," I reluctantly confess, visibly agitated by Rosie prying into my personal life, but I do trust her enough to tell her the truth. "Besides, I'm with Carmen now."

"Carmen Electra? So, the rumors are true?"

"Yes."

"Why didn't you say anything before?"

"I was going to tell you when I felt like it. Not because of the rumors."

"Oh," she mumbles softly. "So, if you're dating Carmen, why are you trying to be with Amelie?"