15|| 3121.

"Look over there. (Look over there)
There's another turn-on. Butterflies scared that they're gonna be awake all night long. Dancing in your belly, like a ballerina. In spite of your efforts to calm them down."

Nervous wasn't the word to describe the feeling resting in the pit of my stomach as we made our way inside the venue, but I kept telling myself that everything would be fine

There's nothing to worry about.

Of course all eyes were on us the moment we walked in, making me even more anxious, but I reminded myself to just breathe as I gently squeezed Prince's hand. He squeezed mine back in response and smiled softly at me before turning his attention to the people looking at us.

"Everyone, this is Amelie." He says, still smiling. "Amelie, this is Levi, Michael, Miko, Matt, Rosie, Tony, Damon, and Kirk. The NPG."

"Hello." I speak up with a shy smile, earning a series of genuine greetings from them in response. Rosie smiles as she stands up and walks over to us.

"Baby, is this the one you were telling me about?." She asks Prince, barely above a whisper, but I could still hear her. He nods, the smile on his face widening a little. Rosie looks at me, smiles and says, "it's very nice to meet you, Amelie. I've heard so much about you."

"All good things I hope?." I question with a smile, making Rosie nod and softly chuckle.

"Yes, all good things."

That makes my smile widen a little and a soft chuckle escape my lips. "I'm glad to hear that. It's very nice to meet you as well, Rosie."

She smiles softly at me then looks at Prince. "Can I speak with you before we start rehearsal?"

He nods, whispers 'I'll be right back' to me, before letting go of my hand and leading Rosie over somewhere private so they can talk.

I took a seat in one of the chairs and waited for them to come back, even though I wanted to know what was so important they needed to talk about.

"Where's P going?." Kirk asks once I sit down. I look over at him and smile.

"Oh, Rosie wanted to speak with him before y'all start rehearsal."

He exchanges a glance with Tony before looking back at me. "Oh okay."

"Am I missing something?" I ask, confusion laced within my tone, after noticing them exchange another glance.

"No. Why?" Tony speaks up after a few minutes. I chuckle lightly and shake my head.

"No reason. I just thought I was because you kept looking at each other."

"Oh, well you're not missing anything. Don't worry."

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah." He says, a small smile making its way to his lips that had me unconvinced, but I chose to believe him. "So, are you and P...?"