36|| Baby, You're A Trip.

I know what people say
They say you don't know how to love
But I want you anyway
You're like a drug and I can't get enough
You'd be great in motion pictures
'Cause baby, you really got me blind
You're the only one I wanna see
You're the only one that does it to me every time

Amelie's POV

"Well, look who finally decided to show up, " Prince held the door open for me as I walked in, my brown orbs landing on the owner of the soft voice

Nona.

Wow. She's even more beautiful than I expected her to be.

"Oh shut up, " He chuckled, closing the door behind him after walking in, "I'm here aren't I?"

"You should've been here an hour ago. You're lucky I didn't leave."

"Sorry about that. As you can see, I was preoccupied and couldn't come in earlier."

"I see, " I watched Nona's eyes narrow slightly as they met mine, but I pretended I didn't see it and waited for her to continue, "And who is this lovely woman you've brought along with you?"

"Nona, this is my girlfriend, Amelie, " I caught the small gasp she tried to hide under her breath. It made my eyebrow raise, "Amelie, this is Nona."

"Nice to meet you, " Keeping things cordial, I held out my hand for her to shake. She took it, returning the handshake.

"Nice to meet you too, " Nona smiled, but I could tell it was forced by the tightness around her lips. Letting go of my hand, she turned her attention to Prince, "Well, should we get started then?"

"I, umm," Prince clears his throat, unfolding a piece of paper, "I wrote down some lyrics that could be used for the song. And I've got an instrumental I've been playing around with. We don't have to use it if you don't like it. I just didn't want to come here empty-handed."

"Well, I'm glad you didn't, " Taking the paper from Prince, Nona's eyes quickly roam over the words, "This is really good."

"Thank you."

"You're welcome. I was thinking we could put a line or two in that the listeners can repeat."

"Okay, " Prince leans forward in his chair, his eyes on Nona as his knee gently brushes against mine, "So, what did you have in mind?"

"Since we're sending a message about anti-violence in this song, " Tucking her hair behind her ear, Nona pauses for a moment before continuing, "I was thinking the chorus could go a little something like: 'If you're sick of evil knocking on your door, throw up the love sign once and 4 evermore. If you'd rather make love and have a little fun, throw up the love sign everybody and not the gun.'."