29|| LetItGo.

All my life I've kept my feelings deep inside. Never was a reason to let somebody know. Lover here, lover there-who cried? Who cared? Foolish pride. Never was a good seat at any of this man's shows.

Amelie's POV

"Open your eyes," His warm breath on my skin as he whispered those words made me shiver

"Open your eyes," His warm breath on my skin as he whispered those words made me shiver. A soft kiss pressed against my ear coaxed me to oblige to his request. Slowly opening my eyes, I took a deep, trembling breath and gazed out at what was in front of me.

"Prince, what-."

"I had them close the place down for an hour or two. They objected, of course, because there were people on their way here, but I insisted that it was important that I kiss you at the top of this Ferris Wheel."

"Really?" I couldn't stop a grin from tugging at the corners of my lips. That was the sweetest thing I've ever heard.

"Mmm-hmm. I figured it could be something we experience together."

"You mean, you never..."

"No," He was smiling now. Almost as much as I was, "Just with you."

"Oh, come on. I'm sure you had to have done this for some other lucky lady before we got together," We walked hand-in-hand over to the ferris wheel. There were no lines, so we didn't have to worry about all of the seats being taken. Prince chuckled softly and shook his head at my words as we sat in one of the passenger cars. The railing came down, holding us in place.

"No I haven't. Honestly."

"Really? Not even Carmen...or Nona?"

"Not even them," He leaned over, placing a soft kiss on my cheek, making a small giggle escape my lips.

"Mmm-hmm."

"I'm serious, babe. You're the only one."

"Okay," Another small giggle left my lips as the Ferris Wheel began it's ascent. I reached over, taking his hand in mine. Our fingers interlock immediately.

"You don't believe me, do you?"

"...What if I don't?"

"You can ask them if you want," The light, teasing tone in his voice made my eyes narrow in a half joking manner. He chuckled, "But I am being honest with you. You're the only one I've even considered doing something like this for."

I was at a loss for words. My throat was dry and my tongue felt as if it were permanently glued to the roof of my mouth. All I could do was smile. He smiled back, gently squeezing my hand. I didn't even notice when the Ferris Wheel came to a complete stop or that our passenger car was slightly rocking back and forth.The only thing that mattered was him and I.

"I think we stopped," His voice was barely above a whisper as his eyes never left mine. I nodded.

"I think so too."