23|| Damn U.

Damn u, baby u're so fine
Damn this kooky love affair
All I ever want 2 do is play in your hair

Amelie's POV

"Are you wearing my shirt?" The curiosity in Prince's voice made me giggle as we walked hand-in-hand through the airport terminal with his bodyguard in tow, trying to find our gate. We were thankful that we breezed through security check and the counter clerk sent our luggage through the airport to our plane before the paparazzi could ask us any questions. They did manage to get a few pictures though.

"Well, you ripped mine this morning before we left, so I had to throw on something," I whispered softly in his ear, stifling another giggle as we finally made it to our gate, "I'm surprised you didn't notice sooner."

"So, you just decided it was better to wear my clothes instead of your own, huh?" He replied, chuckling lowly at my words. I shrugged lightly but said nothing, giving him a small smile. He briefly lets go of my hand to give our boarding passes to the gate staff. Our passes are checked and returned to us immediately.

"I'll take it off when we get on the plane if you'd like," I offer teasingly, my voice barely above a whisper as Prince takes my hand in his again and we make our way through the gate. He doesn't respond for a while, making me wonder if he'd heard what I just said. Until I felt him place a kiss on my cheek and whisper something in my ear. I swear everyone was staring at us the moment we stepped onto the plane. My brown orbs grew wide. Their gawking lasted only a few minutes, but it felt like a lifetime. Clearing my throat awkwardly as we took our seats, I whispered, "Is it just me or was everyone staring at us?."

"Not at us. They were staring at you," Prince responds quietly with a small smile, his fingers lightly running up and down my arm, "They were probably mesmerized by how sexy you look wearing my shirt."

"Oh, stop it!" I muttered, my cheeks burning as I giggled softly at his words. I was thankful that no one was listening to our conversation, "They weren't even looking at me like that."

"Well, they'd be crazy not to."

"Aww, that's sweet," I cooed, leaning over and placing a kiss on his cheek before letting my lips lightly brush against his ear as I continued speaking, "If you're trying to butter me up so we can make love on this plane, I can assure you that's not going to happen."

"Damn. I thought I was being subtle about that."

"Not at all."

"You sure you don't want to join the mile high club with me?" He whispered as I pulled back to survey his face. There was this mischievous glint in his eye and the way his eyebrow raised suggestively that made me laugh a little louder than I intended, almost snorting. He chuckled, looking around as the other passengers began grumbling, "Shhh! Don't get us kicked off this plane, woman."

"I'm sorry," I mumbled, calming down a bit as tears pricked at the corners of my eyes as a result of laughing too hard, "You always make me laugh when you look at me like that."

"Really? Well, what if I look at you like this?" He asks, and immediately proceeds to make a face that almost made me laugh again. I covered my mouth to stifle the giggle slipping past my lips, "Will it still make you laugh?"

 I covered my mouth to stifle the giggle slipping past my lips, "Will it still make you laugh?"