18|| Something In The Water.

"Bitch - you think you're special? (Must be something in the water you drink)
So do I
(second coming) (Must be something in the water you drink)
Why in God's name
Do you want to make me cry?
Why? Why? (Must be something in the water you drink)..."

Amelie POV

"It feels so weird to be home in the middle of a tour," Prince confesses with a light chuckle as the limo finally pulls up to the gates

"It feels so weird to be home in the middle of a tour," Prince confesses with a light chuckle as the limo finally pulls up to the gates. I smile a little. "But it's the good kind of weird, you know?."

"Yeah, because you're used to being gone for a long time, but you're happy to be home."

"Exactly," He smiles back, taking my hand and bringing it up to his lips, placing a kiss there. I giggle softly, "We're on the same page."

"Mmm-hmm," I reply, nodding as the limo makes it's way through the gates, "It's good for you to take some time to rest. You can't just keep going without taking time out for yourself."

"I do take time out for myself."

"Really?," I ask, my eyes narrowed in a playful manner, "Then tell me, when was the last time you've been somewhere for vacation and you're not performing?"

"Well, let's see," He begins. I chuckle softly, waiting to hear what he was going to come up with, "There was that time I---, no, nevermind. Oh, that time I went to---, no, I had a show that day too."

"See? You can't even tell me when you actually went on a proper vacation," I laugh, shaking my head at the face he's making, "I might need to take you on one soon."

"You take me on vacation?," He smiles, the corners of his eyes slightly creasing as it widens a little, "Shouldn't it be the other way around?."

"It doesn't have to be."

"Oh really?"

"Yes, really."

"Alright then," He chuckles, unbuckling his seat belt once we realize the limo has finally come to a complete stop, I unbuckle mine at the same time, "Let's continue this conversation inside."

I nod and reach for the handle preparing to open the door, but Kevin was quicker, getting out and opening the door for Prince and I before I could. We both chuckle and thank him as we get out of the car, making our way up to the front door. I shivered slightly at the cool night air as we walked, hugging my jacket a little tighter around my torso, causing Prince to smile and wrap his arm around me, pulling me a little closer to him. I sighed in relief, silently thanking him, as he presses his lips against my temple, placing a kiss there in response. I smiled.

After finally making it to the front door, opening it and walking inside, we stumbled upon the one person we--well, I--didn't expect to see in Prince's home.

What is she doing here?

"What are you doing here?," Prince speaks up before I could even say a word, confusion etched across his features as he stared at the woman in front of him, "I thought you were in LA."