Chapter 2

It's Wednesday morning. I'm in class bored asf. Cara is here and making flirty eyes at me. The temptation is real I swear. One of these days I'm gonna just bend her over a table and fuck her right then and there. But for now let me chill and do this math work.

Bell rings signaling class is over so I get up and start walking to the door. "Mr. Paterson can you please see me after class" "Ugh" I sit back down but in the front this time as everyone else leaves. Teacher closes the door and locks it then walks over to me.

"Take off your pants" "excuse me" "u heard me take them off" I stood up and took them off and looked at the teacher as she started unbuttoning her shirt. "I need you to satisfy me" "need me to do what" "stop playing fucking dumb now do u want a good grade in this class" "Yes of course I do" "okay then"

She lifts up her skirt revealing her pussy. She motions for me to come over and I walk over slowly. She grabs my head and makes me lick her pussy. She moans for what feels like an hour then stops and sits up. "Am I done now" "no u aren't now take off your underwear" "come on why" "don't fucking question me take them off" "man the things I do for a grade"

I took off my underwear and noticed I'm hard. I know she is a beautiful ass teacher but I don't remember getting hard what the fuck. My dick then started pulling me to the teacher pussy. I started thrusting in and out of her but wasn't in control anymore.

*alarm rings*

I sit up sweating and looking around and notice I'm in my bed. I look at my clock and notice it's time to get up. I go in the bathroom and do my usual. Jack off, shower, brush teeth, brush hair, and get dressed. I put on a black tank top that says 'I just fucked your bitch' and some white shorts with my black and white Nike's.

I walked down the hall to the living room where my mom and some guy were laughing and dare I say flirting, Ew. My mom noticed me and motioned me over. "Honey this Michael Harrison our new next door neighbor he has a daughter named Sara. she should be over in a minute take her to school with u" "Do I have a choice"I ask already knowing the answer.

My mom gave me that look that I know so well so I shut up and waited for Sara. 10 minutes later a thick ass light skin girl walks in the front door. "Alex this is my daughter Sara, Sara this Ms. Paterson's son Alex, you too will be spending a lot of time together"

I didn't hear a word he said because I was too busy staring at her titties. Them bitches are big ASF.  Then I went down to that ass and almost drooled on the floor. "Alexander Richard Paterson fix your mouth now!"

I blinked and looked at my mom and wiped my face. "Uh sorry bout that um I'm Alex let's go before we late I got things to do" Sara and I walked out the door and we got in my car. "Wow you have your own car! OMG!  that is so cool" "Yeah would you like to see my bedroom too" Sara started laughing but I was fr. I want her in my bed at least for a couple months you feel.

I pulled out the driveway and drove to school. I put my hand on Sara thigh and rubbed it and I was surprised because she opened her legs. Since she was wearing a dress I went further and noticed no underwear. Damn this girl is prepared. She is our next target but I'll savor her. I'll wait till the end of my party Friday to smash this.

But Anyways I kept rubbing and started fingering her. She moaned a little and I felt a hand go to my shorts and was starting to wake up my beast. I stopped fingering her and unbuttoned my pants, then pulled him out. He is like 8 inches, so proud of myself, but anyways she started stroking him. Then we pulled up at the school and I parked in my spot.