Chapter 10

~AFTER SCHOOL~

I'm so happy to be done with school today. My brain been all over the place. I haven't been fucking around fr since the mishap with Sara and Mr. Harrison. I just haven't really been in the mood at all honestly. Stacy stayed home sick today so I couldn't go off and chill with her. I don't like being around people when they sick. I get sick too easily and it throws my game off. 

Oh wait, I forgot to tell y'all what happened at dinner last night. Okay so while we was eating at the table Taja nasty ass decided she wanted to pay footsie. She literally was rubbing my dick with her foot from across the table. Since it didn't faze me she stopped. You would think she would behave after that but nope. Far from it. 

FLASHBACK

She smirked at me and cut her eyes over to Twan sitting right next to me. I shook my head at her but she ignored me and start rubbing her foot on Twan's dick. I could see it out the corner of me eye. He jumped and looked at me and mouthed, "what the fuck". I looked around the table and noticed my mom staring at Twan. 

"Boi what's wrong with you" My mom said slowly turning ratchet with her words forgetting Taja and my dad were here. "Um, nothing Ms. Ruth" Twan said pulling his chair back some so he can get away from her foot. I looked across the table at Taja but she scrunched her face up and scooted her chair closer to the table. Back at it again with the footsie shit.

This time she decided to use both feet and start massaging Twan's dick causing Twan dumbass to jump again. I swear he stupid. Don't even realize that she doing this to cause attention. If she don't get attention then she will stop. "Do you need to be excused young man" My dad said looking up at Twan. "Nah I'm fine" Twan says controlling his breathing. 

I guess he finally got used to it because she finally stopped since he didn't move anymore or cause any type of attention. Dinner went smoothly after that. Nothing else out the way happened cause Dad had to rush them home for some emergency or whatever.

END OF FLASHBACK

I'm leaning against my car waiting on Twan to come out. So far it's been 10 minutes. What the fuck is he even doing right now. Scrolling through my phone I notice that there are feet in front of me. I look up and see this random ass girl in front of me. She doesn't really have a figure. She has nice breasts though. I look at her face and she is biting her lip looking at me.

"Can I help you lil ma" I said in my deep voice. "Oh yeah you can definitely help me Alex" She said flirting with me. Oh so this bitch want the D. I get close to her and whisper in her ear while sneakily grabbing her by her shirt to pull her close so I can also rub her pussy through her jeans. "Is this what you need help with lil ma" I say still in my deep voice as I feel her shiver at my touch.

I back up and stand up straight. She nods her head at me and I open the back door of my car so she can get in. Before I close the door I speak to her again. "Don't worry it won't take long for me to take care of you" I said with a smirk on my face. She licks her lips before biting them as I close the door. Twan come out on cue with some girl following close behind him. I look at the girl and little shawty look bad asf. Thick in the right places, nice breasts, and from where I stood I can see some ass poking. 

I dapped Twan up and looked over his shoulder at lil momma. "Aye bruh she coming with us" Twan said staring me down using his eyes to tell me what I already knew. Looks like we got number 23 and 24. "Ight" I say opening the back door for the shawty behind him. She got in and hugged the girl already in there. Apparently they know each other or whatever.

I get in the driver's side while Twan gets in the passenger side. "twan where we going" I said to him knowing we can't take them to my house or Liz's house since Twan and her aren't speaking fr after the fight with Charles. "Mo" Twan said speaking about the house me and him bout with the money we saved up from the summer jobs we had. Don't ask what job it was cause I don't wanna talk about it.