Chapter 7

I pulled up at Twan house and pulled out my phone.

A: come outside foo

T: otw

I look up and see the front door open. Then Twan comes out closing the door quietly. His mom been tripping bout him going out for a while now, but you know he don't care so therefore I don't care. When Twan gets in the car I dap him up and pull my phone back out and text mom.

A: Party over?

Momma: yes now where are you boy

A: going out. might bring you a grandchild home

Momma: I know like hell you ain't. I'll beat yo ass don't play with me

A: dang ma. can't take a joke

Momma: Whatever boy. Be safe.

A: Yes ma'am

I hook my phone up to the car to charge it and listen to music as I back out Twan driveway. "Aye bruh, so we meeting them there right?" Twan ask texting somebody on his phone. "I think so" I say stopping at a red light. "Call em for me" I say as Twan starts scrolling them my contacts on my phone. He stops on DeeLo contact and he calls.

"Yo" DeeLo says through the car. "Where we meeting at" I ask. "At the club duh" DeeLo says. "Ight" I say as Twan hangs up. I start driving towards the strip club. We pull up and park. As soon as we get out, you can hear the music and feel the vibrations. DeeLo pulls up next to us with RJ in the car. JyRo walks around the corner towards us dapping us all up. "Happy birthday bruh" JyRo says when our dap turns into a hug. "Thanks man" I say as I pull back from him. Too long of a hug would be fruity asf. We all walk inside and walk straight over to a table close to the stage.

There's a whole bunch of girls in here. See I didn't forget my manners this time. They were everywhere. I been wanting to come here for so long since I think I was 16. Being in here, I licked my lips looking at two girls kiss while doing a lot of shit next to the pole before dancing on it. They were definitely freaks. A girl walked up to our towel. She only had a thong, no bra. Her nipples were pierced and perky. Just looking at her made me hard.

"Do you any of you want a lap dance" She says in a sexy ass voice. "My boy here is the birthday boy he should get the first dance" RJ says patting me on the back. "Aww, it's your birthday?" She asks me licking her lips. I licked my lips and nodded before smirking. "Yeah it's my birthday. What you gonna give me" I ask in a deeper voice while sitting up some towards her. She catches one of the girls walking past. "Licorice here can take you to the back room for your private dance" She says winking at me as Licorice bites her lip looking at me.

Oh baby girl don't know but I'm gonna get a lot more than that out of her. Licorice walks towards me and grabs my hand leading me to the back. The guys yell behind us all saying "There go my boy". I laugh at them as I stare at her ass. It jiggles every time she moves. It's like her ass is putting me into a trance. We make it to the back and I snap out of it as she leads me to the last area in the back. I sit down on the couch and look up at her as she closes the curtain.

"I heard it's your birthday today daddy" Licorice says slowly starting to dance in front of me. "Yes it is. Can't wait to see what you got me" I say licking my lips. She starts dancing more as she takes off her top. I watch her as I notice I'm getting hard. She gets closer to me as she continues dancing. Straddling me, she grinds on me and smirks when she feels how hard I am. "Is there any way you can take care of me baby girl?" I ask in my deep voice.

Licorice looks down at me as she bites her lip before turning around while on my lap to bounce a little before grinding again. She then looks around and mouths to one of the security guards who holds up 10 fingers. She gets up and leads me through a door that is for employees only. I wonder how many times she gets to do this. Must be my lucky day. She leads me into this room with a big king sized bed. She takes off her thong and waves me over to her.

I take off my shirt and walk over to her showing off my abs. Her eyes trail down my body as she bites her lip. She squats down to be level with my friend and takes him out my pants. I watch as she sucks me off, gagging and deep throating it. I closed my eyes some and grabbed her head, fucking her mouth. Licorice opens her mouth more so I can do it better. I take my dick out her mouth and put it back in before making it pop out the side of mouth making a popping side that I enjoy hearing.

I pick her up and throw her on the bed as I pull out a condom while pulling my pants and boxers off. This a stripper I keep repeating to myself. I can't give her too much because then she will think I will come back and do this again. Not happening bitch. I slide inside of her and stroke her slowly. She moans quietly before biting her lip watching me. I pick up speed wanting to hurry up and nut cause being back here is shady asf. She wraps her legs around me and pulls me closer so now I'm all in her stomach. 

"Damn Daddy you so big, you in my stomach" She moans out as she starts clenching around my dick as she has her orgasm. I'm not there yet so I pick up more speed making her scream. I wrap my hands around her neck firmly but not too tight. Not tryna kill this girl. I slow down some as I move my hips in a circular motion. Licorice goes crazy as I do. She starts clenching again and has her second orgasm. This time I'm ready to cum as well. I cum in the condom and pull out. 

I get dressed and tie the condom like a balloon and walk out before she can get up. Still feels really shady being back there but I'm not gonna put too much thought into it. I walk back out through the way we came and back to the table with the guys. "How was that stripper pussy" Twan asks. How he know I got some tho? "It was ight. What yall been doing out here while I was gone?" I ask them. "I got a lap dance" JyRo. "I was throwing money at the dancers on stage"RJ. "I was texting this lil shortie" Twan. "I was drinking" DeeLo. 

"Yall boring as fuck" I say pulling out my phone checking it. I had a text from Stacie.

Side: Hey Daddy. HMU 🎂💦💦

Daddy: I will babygirl 🍆🍆

I put my phone away as strippers walk up to us. One holding a cake. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALEX" The girls and guys say together. I look at the guys then at the strippers and licks my lips. "Thank you ladies" I say as the cake is placed down in front of me to blow out the candles. I blow out the candles and the cake is taken away to be cut I guess. I am correct when they bring back five plates of cake but mine being the biggest since it's my cake.

I eat the cake and the taste melts in my mouth. It's good asf! Who made this?! I finish it before anyone else at the table and lean back checking the time on my phone. 2:35 am. We really been gone that long? I need to get Twan home before Charles notices he's gone. "T, we gotta go it 2 in the morning" I say standing. Twan checks the time and stands up at the same time I do. We dap the guys up and walk out to my car. Once in my car, I hook my phone up to the car to charge. 

I speed down the street heading to Twan's house. Hopefully aint no bullshit this time.