Chapter 12

So it's now Friday. I been avoiding too much conversation with Twan. I ain't a nosy person so I'm not gonna ask him what all that shit was he had going on. I just know to knock from now on.

Me and Marcie been hanging out a lot. I introduced her to Stacy and they getting along pretty well honestly. I like that my girls are getting along. I'm suppose to be going out with then tonight.

They was talking bout going out to some club. I'm shocked Marcie wanna go. I think this was mostly Stacy idea since she was talking about it earlier in the week. I'm in the kitchen eating grapes while sitting on the counter.

Twan walks in and doesn't say a word. Why he avoiding me? He betta not got a thing for me. "Aye bruh" I say to Twan. He looks up shocked that I'm so casual with him after what happened. "Wassup" Twan says gaining confidence by the second.

"I'm going out with Marcie and Stacy tonight you tryna go?" I ask just to be nice. Can't let my homie be in the house all alone. "Nah I got some plans with DeeLo and JyRo" Twan says.

"Oh Koo. Tell them foos to hit me up and tell DeeLo I need a fresh cut soon" I say rubbing my hair where my waves are starting to act up and I'm in desperate need of a edge up.

"No prob bruh" Twan says and daps me up before leaving the kitchen. Well whatever he had going on, it's all good now I guess cuz he not avoiding me no mo.

I check the time in my phone. It's 5:14 pm. The girls ain't tryna go til 9:00pm. I walk up to my room after putting the rest  of the grapes away. I gotta figure out what to do for the next four hours.

I ain't really been fucking with Shanice fr. It's like she got some new guy. That's what I heard from RJ. He said ole dude came in with her holding onto her waist and grabbed her ass when he noticed all the guys watching.

So I'm like ight Koo one less girl to worry about. I'm Koo with the two I got right now. I've also talked to Roxanne and managed to get her to calm down and everything. Maybe I can call her up and see what she on.

I dial her number and put it on speaker once I sit down on my bed before laying back getting comfy. "Hello" She answers. "What u doing girly" I say in a kinda feminine way. "I'm busy" She moans into the phone. "Baby get off the phone" A male in the back ground groans as I pay more attention to the back ground.

Lots of slapping is going on right now. Bruh she out here fucking some dude. I hung up in her face mad as hell. She didn't have to answer my call knowing she doing that. So he can get some and prob treat her like shit afterwards but I can't date her and be her servant.

I call bullshit bruh. But UK what I'm done. I'm just done. Imma just stick with my side and my babygirl. I yawn as I kick off my shoes and putting my arm over my eyes and slowly falling asleep.

~8: 45 PM~

*riiiiiinnnng* *riiiiiinnnng* I sit up quickly hearing my phone go off. Who the fuck is blowing up my phone. I look over and its a group face time from Stacy and Marcie. I answer rubbing my eyes. "Hey Alex" Marcie says looking half way ready to go. "Hey Daddy" Stacy says fully dressed and apparently ready to go. "Hey y'all" I say in a sleepy voice. "Was you sleep boi" Marcie says in disbelief. "Its obvi he was M" Stacy says sitting the phone down to continue prepping.

"Yeah I was sleep. What else I had to do. Y'all was busy doing whatever" I say slowly waking up. "well get up we almost ready" Marcie says also got the phone propped up and doing her hair. "Y'all are so beautiful uk that" I say sitting up completely. "Thank you" They say in unison before laughing.

I get out the bed and put the phone down on my dresser since they wanna get ready on the phone. I walk over to my closet and look for a outfit to put on. I pull out a black hoodie, a leather jacket, and some black ripped jeans with some white nikes.

I take off my shirt slowly in front of the camera with a smirk as both girls get close to the screen to watch my miniature strip tease

I take off my shirt slowly in front of the camera with a smirk as both girls get close to the screen to watch my miniature strip tease. I then play with my jeans before slowly taking them off while grinding while turned sideways. I completely take off my clothes, blow a kiss to the girls, and start putting my clothes on. 

They go back to what they were doing like they weren't just drooling over my lil performance. I put my clothes completely on and spray cologne on before leaving out my room with my phone and keys.

Walking down the stairs I see Twan dressed to go too. I walk up to him and dap him up. "What up bro" I say. "Nm waiting on these foos to come get me" Twan says scrolling through his feed on ig. 

"Oh ight lemme step out before they pull up and ask me where I'm going" I say dapping him up and walking out the door. "Tell momma where I'm at" I say before closing the door behind me.

I unlock my car and get in before driving off. I call the girls and ask if they ready and they are so I drive off to Stacy's house since she the closest to me. Time to go have fun with my ladies. 😍😍

(AN~ Next chapter is in Twan's POV we gone see if my babii get him some dick. Bye y'all 😘😘)