Chapter 25

Ms. Ruth POV

I finally have a off day and relaxing at home feels wonderful right now. I have been working non stop to pay these bills and keep food on the table for these growing boys in my house. I can't wait til they repay me cause I will become a lazy old woman soon. I'm not getting younger after all.

My phone rings and I answer without looking while sitting in the living room.

"Hello"

"Hey babe" My girlfriend and boss says.

"Hey beautiful"

"Can I come over and see my beautiful girl" She says trying to seduce me.

"Of course. The boys don't come home from school for a while"

"Okay I'll be there in 10" She says before we say our goodbyes and hang up.

I get up and straighten up a little around the house. I don't want her to come over for the first time and see my pigsty of a house. That's just plain embarrassing.

After cleaning up, I sat down some glasses of wine and turned on some music as I heard a knock on the front door. I opened the door for her and she came in as I closed the door behind her. She kissed me quickly before going over to the sofa in front of the drinks on the coffee table.

"Wow was you prepared for me to come over today" She asks laughing.

"No I just sat it out before u knocked" I say scratching my head before patting it.

I look over to see her watching me.

"What?" "Nothing" "Oh okay. Here let's drink" I say grabbing the glasses and passing one to her.

Carla drinks some before watching me again. I look over at her as she places the glass back down taking my glass from me and putting it next to hers.

"You know I love seeing you at work" She says getting closer to me. "But I love seeing u out of work too. But what I want the most is those lips of yours against mine" She says as she places her hand on my thigh.

Carla leans forward to kiss me and I let her before kissing back. The kiss gets deeper and more fierce as we start making out.

I moaned and she started rubbing her hand up my leg before starting unzip my pants. I stopped her and pulled back.

"What's wrong" Carla asks pouting.

"Let's take this upstairs" I say grabbing my glass and turning the music off. She follows suit and follows me upstairs to my room where she closes the door behind us.

I drink more out of my glass before sitting it down noticing that Carla is watching me with such a hunger in her eyes that I should be afraid right now but I'm not because I want her just as much.

She walks over to me and kisses me passionately before we start making out. I moan as she moans whole leading me backwards into my bed. I fall back on my bed and watch as she stands over me before leaning down to kiss my lips.

I feel my hands rubbing my thighs before she slowly trails her hands up to my breasts where she plays with my nipples causing me to moan.

She takes off my pants quickly throwing then across the room, moving so fast I think I blinked and missed her pulling at them.

She attacks my lips again with her and moans as she starts pulling st my shirt. I sit up some and take off my shirt for her as she takes off her own shirt.

I'm completely in nothing but my black lace panty set and I see her pink lace bra and some of her oink lace panties sitting out of her jeans a little.

She slowly trails kisses down my body as I close my eyes. From mu lips to my neck to my chest heading down south. I brace myself for what I know will happen.

She moves my underwear to the side and rubs my pearl. My back arches at the sudden contact. She then slides my underwear completely off before attacking my pearl with her mouth as she fingers me.

I moan loudly and I grab her head adjusting her to where I will most likely cum quickly. She gets to my spot and I moan out "yes, right there".

She keeps going until I hear a knock at my door then someone walk in. I look over and see Alex walking in and then notices and eyes grow wide.

"What the fuck" He says and runs out the room covering his eyes. Moments later I hear his door slam then footsteps running downstairs then out the front door.

I sit up and move back til I'm next to the headboard. I look to Carla who is smirking at me before she laughs loudly.

"I guess the car is out the bag" Carla says in between laughs as I sit there embarrassed because my son saw me about to come undone.