Chapter 31

Marcie POV

NEXT MORNING

I wake up to a text from Alex asking me why I'm not answering him. I quickly reply back, I don't want him to be upset with me.

"I'm sorry baby, my phone died" I reply and he replies immediately back. "Where were you last night? I came back because I left my charger and you weren't answering the door or your window" He responds. 

"I'm sorry I had went right to sleep and didn't hear anything. I'll bring you your charger in 15 okay?" I reply as I sit up in bed planning my outfit. "Yeah okay see ya when you get here baby" He responds. 

I throw my phone and stretch as I think about last night. 

LAST NIGHT WITH LUKE

Luke had pulled over and they changed their clothes and then the girls clothes and made them torn cutting the older sister on the arm as they cut the clothes. They could have been smarter with how they did it, but without Marcie there, they just did whatever they wanted to do instead. Once at the warehouse, they brought out chairs and tied them to them and had Pablo point a gun at their heads as Stephanie walked in with their father whom she had knocked out and tied up and sat on the floor in front of his daughters who began to cry.

Once he was awake, Stephanie began to snicker, she had been watching him the whole time, while he on the way there and all, she did her job to the T. "Had a nice nap" She laughs as he looks around scared and sees his daughters crying and watching him. "Please let us go, we won't tell I promise" He cries as he thinks of his daughters' safety. He left out in the middle of night while his wife slept to make sure that his precious children were okay and he had no idea where he was at. 

"Fine, but do me one favor sir" Stephanie says with a grin. "Anything, you name it, just please let my girls go" He pleads with tears in his eyes. Stephanie steps closer to him and shoots him in the foot and untied him as Pablo sets the building on fire. "Escape here and leave town forever, all four of you and never step foot back in town again or I will come back for you all" Stephanie says right before her and Pablo leave once Pablo releases the girls to go help their father.

Stephanie and Pablo hopped in the rental car that Luke had rented and they went on a mini vacation to lay low from anything suspicious while Marcie slept peacefully.

END OF NIGHT

I got a text from Luke last night to explain what they did and where they were near this morning along with the messages from Alex. I pull up to Alex house and he sitting outside on his trunk waiting for me. I wave and he nods as I turn off the engine and get out heading up towards him.

"hey baby here's your charger" I smile while handing him his stuff. "Don't do that again" He says as he takes his charger from me. I look up towards him confused, "Do what again baby" "Don't go MIA on me again, I got worried baby girl" He says as he hops down and wraps his arms around me in a hug.

"You have changed so much from the guy you used to be" I say as we pull apart. "What you mean? All I'm doing is showing my true colors even though I miss all that pussy and bullying" He says with a smirk. I punch him in the chest and starts laughing as Twan comes outside. "What y'all weirdos out here doing" He says with a smile. "Both of you have changed a lot actually, I'm proud of both of you" I say laughing at the face Twan is making. Alex looks too and bursts out in a fit of laughter while holding his stomach and pointing" "Whats so funny guys" Twan pouts.

He obviously didn't realize he had a lot of hickies on his neck and was dressed in just some tighty whities and in marker on his chest "Said my body now". Twan finally looks down and runs back in the house and slams the door as we continue laughing.

THE END