Chapter 9

"Momma what you bout to go do" I ask as I follow behind her up the stairs. "No body put they hands on my baby" She says angrily as she stomps up the last of the stairs and storms in my room to where we left them.

Sara was holding her dad up as he wiped his mouth and had a hand on his eye. Sara looked up at her as mom stood over them glaring. "Who the fuck said you can put yo hands on my son" She yelled at him as he sat up on his own. "Youngin raped my daughter" Mr. Harrison said. Momma looked back at me with a glare and I shook my head.

"Man that girl lying. He told me what happened. She basically let him slide in she ova there mad cuz he don't want her crazy ass" Twan said with his ole blunt ass. Momma looked me over then turned back to them but focused on Sara. "Lil girl I'mma ask you this once and once only. Is what Twan saying true" She asks with her arms folded and tapping her foot impatiently.

Mr. Harrison looked back at Sara as she looked down at the ground not answering. "No! You for real right now! I can't believe you lied to me!" Mr. Harrison yells at her as she continues looking down at the ground. "Mhm thought so. Thank you boi" Mom says look at Twan. "And you can get the fuck out my house. You and your thotty ass daughter" She says having us all move back so they can leave.

Once they are out my room mom leaves too. Twan and I sit in my room. Me on my bed and Twan on the floor. "Aye that shit crazy. He basically jumped you ova her dumb ass" Twan said shaking his head. "I know right. Shit dumb as fuck but like mom said dad coming over here with his fine ass wife" I say with a smirk.

I know I just got beat up over a girl but like you ain't seen shawty okay. Like when we first met, my jaw was on the floor. Like I couldn't even fucking speak bruh. I was 15 back then. Look at me now a full grown ass man. Maybe I can hit that one day.

My phone starts ringing and I look over to see Roxanne calling. I pick up after it rings the second time and put it on speaker phone. "Yeah" I answer. "Pooooh. Heard your dad coming over there. Want any company?" She asks. "Nah Twan here you don't have to come over this time" I say trying to keep my distance from her.

Since when I um rubbed up against her in my closet, she been not coming up to my room fr and just staying in the living room and always got some random ass girl with her. I don't need her here if it's gonna be awkward. "Oh okay" Roxanne said a little sad. "Yeah bye" I say and hang up.

"You still like her don't you bruh" Twan asks. "Yeah" I answer without looking up at him. "Why you fucking with these bitches if you like her" Twan asks. "Man I don't even know frfr" I say laying back on my bed. "She been the one I want since childhood" I add. "Then tell her that and leave these hoes alone" Twan says speaking sense for once. "Man I don't know. What about you. Don't u have a shorty you talking to right now. How about you leave the hoes alone." I say throwing the attention on him.

"Yeah I got a shorty I'm talking to but she a virgin and I'm taking things slow. We not together yet so I'mma keep doing me cuz I know I'm not the only one she talking to" Twan shrugs. "Bruh how you know she not just talking to you slimy ass alone" I say sitting up laughing. "Cuz I was chillin with her once and she had a whole bunch of folks over and they were smacking and grabbing her ass. I was so pissed off that I left" Twan says standing up.

He walks into my bathroom and comes out with his shirt off. "Bruh what you doin" I ask him confused asf. "I'm bout to change" Twan says going in my closet for the bag if clothes he got. "For what" I ask him standing up. "Bruh yo dad coming over. First he meeting me. Can't look like shit" Twan said finding a black shirt and some knee cut jeans. 

"Man I ain't tryna impress that foo" I say brushing off the subject. "Ight well you go ahead and do that then and I'mma go get dressed" Twan said walking back in my bathroom. I walk into my closet putting on a white shirt that has bandana designs all around the front and some jeans with the holes in them.

Might as well look good for lil shawty that dad bringing with him. "Alexander come downstairs" Mom says in the most proper way she can. I guess they are here then. I spray some Cologne on and lace up my shoes before knocking on the bathroom door.

"Aye foo hurry up" I say before walking out my room and downstairs where my mom, dad, and his wife Taja are waiting. "Hey son" My dad says trying to hug me but I just stick my hand out for him to shake. He backs up and grabs my hand firmly before shaking my hand.

He must have thought that all these years I would get over it but nah bruh he left my mom cuz he wanted to fuck different bitches instead of be here for his family.
Twan comes downstairs soon after and my mom walks into the kitchen.

"Alex who is this" Taja says pronunciating my name all flirty and shit. Twan notices and smirks at her from behind me. "This my homie Twan" I say as he reaches around me to shake hands.

I don't know how he can be so damn polite. It's not in my will power. "Dinner will be ready shortly" Mom yells from the kitchen. "Come on let's sit in the living room til food ready" I say walking in the living but feeling a hand on my but. I look back at Taja who is trying to pretend like she ain't did nothing.

I'm not tryna do nothing right now. She keep trying it bruh I might just say fuck my ole man and just fuck her right in front of him and not give a flying fuck.

This gonna be a long night.