Chapter 24

DeeLo POV

Yassss ya boy got a point of view. Bout time *stares daggers at author* A~ I will kill you off try it. *stops making faces*
Anyways so let's get down to business and I tell my story.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So I just woke up cuddling RJ that shit was crazy. I jumped so damn fast bruh I almost fell off the couch. He woke up and looked at me crazy until he realized and fell on the floor. So how did we get here? Let's go through what I remember.

FLASHBACK

I had just got to the party with RJ. Once again his baby momma got his car but he wanted to come out and be supportive and all that so I brought him. After only being here for a few minutes I managed to have two shots and a beer just to loosen up so I can talk to some of these girls out here.

All the women round here all are dressed in showing 'almost all they bodies'  type clothing. Some girls walk past me watching me. I nod they way drinking more of my beer. RJ disappeared somewhere and I don't know where he went and I'm not even worried about him for real.

The girls giggle as they walk past and I smirk knowing they want me. They walk over to the couch and sit down. One sending me seductive face expressions and the other is licking her tongue at me. I drink more of my beer and walk over to them.

"Hello ladies" I say looking down at them using my deep voice.

"Hi" They both say together.

"I'm gonna go ahead and cut to the chase.  What y'all tryna do right now" I say sitting on the side of the couch.

"Let's go upstairs and play a game" The one closest to me says to me.

I nod and we all get up and head upstairs. I hear moaning come from a room but I don't pay it much attention even though the voices sound kinda familiar. We go into a empty room and they close the door behind us. I lock it as they sit on the floor. I sit next to them.

"So what we doing?" I ask them both. The girl closest to me pulls out uno cards. The other one pulls out a liquor bottle. I look at them confused to what they got planned.

"Let's play a messed up version of uno, the winner strips out of one piece of their clothing and the other two drink from the bottle until one person is completely naked" They explain together taking turns.

"That sounds interesting, let's try it" I say as we all move to make a small circle.

First round ends and I learn that the girl who had the uno cards is nicknamed B and the other one is Macy and B lost first. Macy and I take swigs out of the bottle while B strips out her shirt.

All the rounds go like this. By the time we have someone completely naked, I've lost my shirt, Macy is in underwear, and B is completely naked. I lick my lips watching both of them. Macy starts playing with B's boobs before sucking on one while watching me.

Watching this play out I bite my lip before I reach over and rub her other titty. I play with her nipple before sucking on it. We move over to the bed and lay B down and Macy jumps on top of her kissing down her body not leaving any room for me to do anything so I end up watching.

It got to the point where I thought they forgot I was here so I cleared my throat.

"Damn girl can I get in?" I ask Macy licking my lips at B.

"No bye" Macy says before giving B head making her back arch.

"What's the point of me being here then" I say angry before I go to the floor, grab my shirt and walk out the room.

I go back down to the party, to the kitchen and down 5 shots. I need help getting rid of my anger. What was the point of me going up there with them if I can't get no action. This some bullshit for real. Watching every one around the house, I spot RJ being pulled upstairs by some girl.

He not gone like what happens with them. Be surprised all day if you want to but RJ is loyal to his baby momma. I need to go get him. He probably too drunk to realize what he about to go do. I walk up the stairs behind them and watch as they go in a room and close the door.

I touch the handle and it's locked but I know this house it's a jack and Jill bathroom in between the room and the other room next to it. I go in the other room and come in through the bathroom and see the girl on top of RJ about to stick him inside of her.

"Stop" I say and the girl falls being caught off guard by my voice.

"What you doing man" RJ says upset at me stopping them.

"Trust you gone think me for this later" I say helping him up as he fixes his pants.

We go out the room but RJ is completely wasted now so we sit on the couch. I'm not all that good myself. RJ mumbles something next to me but I don't remember much of anything.

FLASHBACK ENDS

I guess we both fell asleep right here on the couch but waking up cuddling is so weird and frightening to me. Looking around, I see something weird must have happened because we all just spread all over the place in here.

(An~ time jump by a week next chapter