Chapter 17

Twan POV

I just came back with my pre rolled blunts, the weed, and some more stuff to roll em. I light a couple of em and put them into rotation after I hit it first cuz duh it's my shit.

By the time I'm done lighting em, there's 4 in rotation since there are so many of us.

4 blunts later, I'm upside down hanging off the couch. Alex is paying on Marcie lap as she scratches his head, Jy is on the floor in front of me looking at the ceiling,  and Dee is sleep on the couch with both girls laying on him.

I stand up and stretch and tap JyRo. "Get up" I tell him as I walk into the kitchen.

"Why" He says standing up and stretching.

"We going to bed" I tell him as I walk into the Hall heading towards the stairs. I look back and JyRo is following behind me all the way up to my room.

When we get in there, I strip out my shirt and pants and get in bed in my boxers. "You too high to drive home" I tell him patting the spot next to me. He walks over to me after stripping and gets in with me.

"Don't worry I'mma give u some more dick when we wake up" JyRo says when we start cuddling before we fall asleep.

Alex POV

Twan and JyRo just went upstairs. I look up at Marcie and she looks down at me. "Babygirl you ready to go to bed?" I ask her.

"Can we go to the store first?" She asks as I sit up.

"For what?" I ask while stretching.

"For what I told you about earlier" She says standing.

I sort through the stuff we talked about earlier til I get to earlier when I was tryna fuck. Ohhh. "Yeah sure let's go" I say pulling my keys out my pocket.

We walk out the front door and get in my car once I unlock it. I text Dee before we leave telling him we will be right back. We head to the store and go in together. We go straight over to the aisle that is normally forbidden and scary to me.

She walks looking at everything til she stops in front of one and grabs what she needs. I'm looking at my phone too scared to even look up at what this stuff says and what everything is being used for.

"Bae I got it" She says and I look up at her and at the stuff she uses and nods my head. Gotta make sure I remember that.

"Alright let's go pay for it. How much it be?" I ask pulling out my wallet.

"10" She says and I look up at her.

"Damn that shit cost a lot wtf" I say pulling out out 12 dollars just in case for taxes.

"It's takes a lot to control the situation" Marcie says walking to the cash register. I shake my head and walks behind her with the money in my hand and my wallet back in my pocket. Don't wanna hold the line up tryna fish for the money in my wallet.

We go to check out and the lady behind the register smiles when I hand her the money. "Aww you are such a nice boyfriend to get your girlfriend these" She gushes looking between us.

I look at Marcie and she is blushing at the compliment. So this is something s boyfriend does eh. Okay.. I guess.. We walk back out to the car with the stuff and get in. She throws the bag in the back seat as I crank up the car.

"Sorry about what that lady said back there" Marcie said looking out the window.

"Baby girl. Look at me" I say as she slowly looks at me. I get close to where I can use my deep voice quietly. "Did I say anything back to the lady?" "No" "So that means it didn't bother me so stop apologizing, I got you okay" I say sitting back in my seat.

"You sure?" Marcie asks. "Yeah" "I heard that you have never done stuff for any females what makes me so different" Marcie asks looking ahead as I pull out the parking space.

"Sum bout you. It's different to me. All I know is I can't fuck you over" I say thinking back to when I first brought her to my house and fucked her brains out and she made sure not to fuck up my hair while all the other bitches would literally be yanking my shit like I'm bout to kill they ass.

She was different to me then and she still is cuz she not all about sex either. I like that. Not gone lie my dick does get tired of different pussy all the time. I think I'm growing up. Who is this pussy here?

Marcie doesn't say a word after that as I drive us back to my house. We pull up and Dee is still here cause his car is still here. We get out and head inside to see Dee and the girls still sleeping on the couch in the same position.

We walk past and head straight up to my room. Marcie goes straight into my bathroom. I walk over to my dresser and pull out a t shirt and some shorts for her to put on as I strip out my shirt and pants to get in the bed.

She comes out the bathroom a few minutes later. "Do you have anything I can change into?" Marcie asks. "Yeah right there on my dresser is a shirt and shorts" I say pointing over to my dresser as I lean back on the headboard scrolling through my feed on IG.

Marcie walks in the bathroom again with the clothes and I out my phone down and turn on the tv. I need to catch up on some Power. 5 minutes later, Marcie comes out the bathroom in my clothes turning me on at how good she looks in my shit.

"Damn baby girl. Should have put my shit on a long time ago" I say licking my lips at her.

"Boi" She says walking over to the bed and getting under the covers with me. I move her hand to my dick.

"You did this" I tell her biting my lip looking at her. I can see she doesn't have a bra on and her nipples are poking through the shirt. "Take care of daddy" I tell her as I make her hand rub my hard on.

"Okay daddy" She moves the covers and pulls me out of my underwear and starts bobbing her head up and down as I try to watch power.

I moan as I slowly start to thrust into her mouth. I really want the pussy frfr but the mouth just fine have to suffice for today. I pause Power and grab her head and start fucking her mouth.

I burst in her mouth a lil later and she cleans up my dick with her tongue and swallows my cum. Lil nasty girl. Marcie licks her lips at me as I out myself away.

"Damn girl I just want to fuck the shit out of you right now" I say in my deep voice. "Sorry daddy that can't happen for a while" She says. "Good night tho" She says pulling the covers up to her ears as she lays down facing away from me.

I groan a lil out of frustration and just cuddle up to her and press my dick against her ass and try to fall asleep. After a while it finally works and I fall asleep with the worst boner alive.

Boring chapter I know but this chapter was needed. Next chapter I promise will be better and most likely longer. Bye y'all 😘