Chapter 27

Alex POV

"Babe wake up" I feel kisses on my face but all I do is groan cause I wanna continue sleeping. I don't wanna open my eyes.

"Baby" The kisses start to train down my body til it gets to the top of my jeans. I know what she tryna do.

"I know how to get you up" Marcie says while I fake sleep at this point. I feel my pants being taking off and my member pulled out my boxers then into her mouth.

I try not to groan or move as she starts sucking and gagging on me. I open my eyes a little to see her rubbing and sucking me making it real nasty.

I feel a nut coming so I grab her head and start making her deep throat my shit and I thrust in and out her mouth til I hear her gag and release her head. She keeps going and I bust in her mouth.

She keeps sucking basically milking me dry bout to have my eyes rolling into the back of my head. She know how sensitive I am right now.

She finally stops and looks up at me with a smile before going in the bathroom. I wait til I hear water running in the sink indicating she is washing her face and brushing her teeth.

I get up and sit on the edge of the bed and scratch my chest before reaching over to my shoes and putting them on. Once they on I walk in the bathroom and grab the extra toothbrush she got and brush my teeth.

Marcie leaves the room, I'm assuming, to get dressed for wherever the fuck we going tonight. I don't really like surprises. This better not be some shit I ain't gone like nah.

I come out and go over to where my shirt is on her floor and pick it up and put it back on. I don't have clothes over here so whatever I got is what I got. Marcie is sitting on her bed putting on lotion on her feet before slipping in her sandals.

I can't believe in a few months we graduating. Time going by too quick for me. I mean I'm doing good in school but what about Twan. He been failing almost all year. somehow his grads have picked up lately and I'm pretty curious on how he did it.

I watch Marcie as she stands up and smiles at me. "You ready to go bae" "Yeah let's go babe" I say opening her bedroom door for her to walk out first while I close the door behind us.

Her mom not home yet from work so just head on out to my car. "Where we going" "Lemme see your phone" "Why?" "So I can put it in GPS" "Why can't you just tell me Marcie"

Marcie starts looking around the car like she looking for something. "What you looking for?" "I'm tryna look for Marcie cause my name is baby bae or babe, fuck outta here with my gov" Marcie says looking at me like she was dead serious.

"Excuse me. Babe why can't you just tell me" "It's a surprise come on please" "Fine" I hand her my phone and she puts the location in the GPS. I pull off when the GPS starts giving me directions.

After driving for a little minute, we pull up to a karaoke bar. "Naw bruh" I said cause I don't like to sing in public and she not bout to sit here and make me come here to do that.

"Please babe. You got a beautiful voice and it's not many people here tonight I promise. My friend works here she wouldn't steer me wrong with the size of the crowd. I'll do that thing that you love" She says rubbing my dick.

"Ugh fine bruh, it better not be a whole bunch of people in here" I say as we get out the car and Marcie smiles brightly at me as we walk in.

Ion know why she lied to me like that. This motherfucker is packed like crazy. Is this normal? I look at her and she smiles at me as we walk over to the direction of her friend who is a bar tender.

"Hola Chica" She says as we sit down at the bar.

"Hey bit" Her friend says before looking over at me. "So this the boyfriend"

"Surely is. Babe this is my friend Ashley, Ashley this my boyfriend Alex"

"Nice to meet you" She says smiling all in my face and I nod her way. She too friendly for me. "Bae let's go choose a song" Marcie says leading us over to some area that you can choose the next song.

Man ion wanna do this. Too many people. Sigh. Im trapped its too late, I done already chosen the song while thinking this.

Marcie and I go sit in the front and wait for the other people to go. I go next and sigh before I begin singing.

Marcie POV

My baby can sing y'all. I need to record this and let uncle Dave hear this. I pull out my phone and start recording Alex voice as he sings and looks at me. Damn he is fine as shit. How did I manage to snag him from all his hoes?

Once he finishes, he walks over to me with a smile on his face before kissing my forehead and sitting down. 

"Not as bad as I thought" Alex says chilling in the seat.

"I knew you would like it. Babe you should do this professionally" "Do what? Sing?" "Yeah your voice is amazing" "Ion think anyone would want me" He says watching the next person sing.

I need to make a mental note to show my uncle this recording since he a music producer. I hope he likes him cause he can make it big if he actually wants to.

"Let's go get some drinks" Alex suggests before standing. I stand too. I've been sober for far too long.