Epilogue

Alex's POV

"Daddy, daddy, get up" "Go away" I mumble and roll over grunting. "But, daddy.... I had an accident" I sigh and sit up and look down at my son who looks to be about to cry. I get up leaving Marcie in bed asleep and help him go get cleaned up.

"Did you have another nightmare buddy" I say as we put on his new clothes. "No, not really" he says looking away. "Junior whats wrong?" Marcie says as she comes around the corner half asleep. "He just had an accident nothing major" I say as she nods. "Well I'm going to go check on the twins" She mumbles as she stumbles away. 

I help Junior back into his bed and sit with him for a while as he slowly drifts back off to sleep. I stay for a few more minutes before going back to my room where Marcie is already back in bed fast asleep.

I sit in bed thinking about the past since I'm awake now. It's been 5 years since I graduated high school. My best friend Twan and I actually made it out of there despite how we were behaving at first. I didn't expect to change, but I'm happy I changed for the better and got my handsome little 4 year old and twin infant girls all by my lovely wife Marcie, the girl who changed me for the better without even trying. 

I look at my phone and see it's 2 am. I sigh and head downstairs to watch tv to see if I can fall asleep down here. My phone dings and I check it to see a text from Twan.

"aye bro, u up?" 

" I done told you bout texting me this late, it sounds like a booty call"

"My bad bruh, wyd?"

" Seriously??"

"What?"

"Nun... watching tv"

"Junior woke u up didn't he?"

"Yuh, y u up?"

"Just bored, he hasn't gotten back yet"

"Awww, you sitting up waiting like a little house wife"

"Shut up stupid"

"You texted me you idiot"

He stops texting back and I walk back upstairs to try to fall asleep again and this time is successful.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author: TYGSM for sticking with me these years til I could finish this book. I honestly wanted to keep the book going, but I was running out of ideas and half way through, my idea person just stopped caring so I was back on my own again. I actually plan to make a second book, but I feel like everyone has stopped caring for this book because of how long I took to actually update. I have been dealing with a lot, but now that I have time I've come back to finish what I've started and I have other books in the works right now, but I don't know if I should even release them because who is going to want to read them you know what I mean? Well anyways to anyone who has been actually keeping up with this book, thank you so much for the consideration for the fact that I've been working hard.

Anyways leave me a comment and like this chapter, I may begin another book let me know if you want me to or not I would really love to have some feedback on this. Ciao